Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Snac Montage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey. I've made a short Snac montage from the recordings I got in the past 2 weeks. Lemme know what you think.

Needs more Mephistoles flying around onscreen. I was only in like, three scenes.
" 'cause that bomber is a ------- noob. "
omg what kind of ping do you have?
oh well, now i know who rekting me with snac everytime
still, gj. how many time you've spent for snac practise?
This is not the snac you're looking for...
No offence, but this is more a compilation of snacs than a montage. The one on the bayonet was particularly nice.
(01-12-2016, 01:27 AM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]No offence, but this is more a compilation of snacs than a montage. The one on the bayonet was particularly nice.

Honestly, I never knew the difference between the two so I picked one randomly. Now that you've mentioned it, what is the difference? And thanks.

(01-12-2016, 12:56 AM)Your Personal Operator Wrote: [ -> ]omg what kind of ping do you have?
oh well, now i know who rekting me with snac everytime
still, gj. how many time you've spent for snac practise?

40-50 ping. I mostly fly bombers, the aim comes with experience. Although it can be pretty inconsistent sometimes, practice is still the key, just like in anything else.
(01-12-2016, 01:44 AM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]40-50 ping. I mostly fly bombers, the aim comes with experience. Although it can be pretty inconsistent sometimes, practice is still the key, just like in anything else.

oh... now i see...
i had 32 ping ... and now i it's 109...
and bombers... yeah, i've used a snac before, but again, because of over100 ping i just can't use anything but novas and hellfires...
sad truth tho...
I used to be good at this thing and I wanted to practice again till I got rekt by Antonio, never again.
(01-12-2016, 01:44 AM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I never knew the difference between the two so I picked one randomly. Now that you've mentioned it, what is the difference? And thanks

A montage has all this crap like 420 noscope mlg faze clan air horn cod hit marker ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) smoke weed every day illuminarty meme dank soldier crap <3. A compilation is a set of videos showcasing something in a sequence like yours AFAIK. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nice kills though!

Also I've used that song in one of my Videos. The XTF one (:
Pages: 1 2 3