Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Inevitable question on Red Alert Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All right Red Alert Fan boys & girls (Me a fan boy of the series), there lies a damned trench battle in the field.

Which Hell March Music triumphs over the rest? Honestly, its a tough one. As I love all three of them.

Here are the links to the music:
Hell March Original (Red Alert)
Hell March 2 (Red Alert 2)
Hell March 3 (Red Alert 3)

Personally, after listening to all three, here is my standing on the three:
  1. Hell March Red Alert
  2. Hell March 2 Red Alert 2
  3. Hell March 3 Red Alert 3
I just think the old more 'retro'ish version of the original is the best, as it is entrenched in my mind, but the second is so damned close in second, just short of the best. The third installment as one put it, is a recycled Hell March 2 with add-ons.

Ladies and Gentlemen, decide!
The original beats the rest, hands down. HM 2 wasn't too bad... but it wasn't too good either... and don't get me started on the third one...
Hell March 1 is definitely the best, with the other two in order from least to greatest in their title number. Same goes for the game.
Hell March 1. None can compare to its greatness.:cool:
I am sorry but I still enjoy Hell March 2 the best. As the second I ahve ever played (started my gaming a tad late) it hold one truly special place in my heart, right along with RollerCoaster Tycoon and Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2 which number the first and third game I have ever palyed.
The original Hell March is the best.
2 and 3 are tied, in my opinion.