Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Immediately Loose Server Connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I have been trying to login the game server for the past 1 hour and failing
Suddenly, and without any notices, once i login to the server, no matter docked or in space
i spend only 3 seconds before the red lag bar show up and loose connection to the server
The game was fine and everything is okay until few hours ago.

PS: This situation happened to me few months ago, and when i asked admins about it, they said that there
is a certain plugins being updated causing the trouble and it will be fixed. So it got fixed for long days and now suddenly back
Help please. Thanks for reading.

regards,
Malmsteen
Suddenly after ion storm, the server decided not to kick me ...
And the server just started doing the same error to me again!
I have no idea why and how to solve it.
I restarted my router, i reinstalled the game and the mod
I did everything i know and failed.
Have you tried repeatedly trying to connect to the game 20+ times without restarting freelancer? Used to work for me back when i had similar problems.

Some older threads suggest scanning your computer for spyware/malware/viruses, also has anything at all changed on your computer since the problem started happening? A new program etc.

What are your results for a speed test?
It's just fine always and about month ago, it did this error and stopped after talking to admin and said that a plugin on the server causing this
but not fixed, so after that the game was fine for month or more and then few hours ago, its started doing it again
my connection is fine, my computer is malware free, i did all the scans daily and updates.

BUMP, Help please
Have you removed "My games/Freelancer" folder as well?
Try installing the game in different folder, maybe simplier, like D:\Discodisco\ or D:\Frilancur\
(01-14-2016, 08:30 PM)Epo Wrote: [ -> ]Have you removed "My games/Freelancer" folder as well?
Try installing the game in different folder, maybe simplier, like D:\Discodisco\ or D:\Frilancur\

Yes i did, install it completely in new drive and new folder with new name
still the same problem Sad
disable your antivir program, check shipclass.dll dsace.dll

download the mod without antivir program - mine did filter out some data while downloading - so that installing the mod without AV made it possible to connect to Server. after, make sure that your FL files and directories are put to exception to your AV.
(01-15-2016, 12:29 AM)Plan-B Wrote: [ -> ]disable your antivir program, check shipclass.dll dsace.dll

download the mod without antivir program - mine did filter out some data while downloading - so that installing the mod without AV made it possible to connect to Server. after, make sure that your FL files and directories are put to exception to your AV.

I dont have any antivir on this pc, i have firewall and i have the game on the excluded list
Also i disabled it and reinstalled the game, it have the same problem
I check other server of my friends even located in france too, and it works super fine, ping is 89 and no lag no loss
its only the discovery GC and its only for the past 3 days now
before that i was fine and connection was fine for YEARS.

I'm tired Smile
Please server admins help
Pages: 1 2