Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New old guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wait no it should be old new guy. That doesn't sound right... :S Anyways, hello. I've been playing FL before a lot (few years ago), actually I've been on Discovery before but had to quit very quickly because of personal reasons. Now I'm back to stay. I forgot a lot of things in the meantime though I'm looking forward to get to know you and have fun with you all. Also I'm kinda new to rp servers but I'll get the hang of it quickly so if you have any advice I'd be glad to hear it.
Hey!

Firstly, check the rules. Secondly, check your ship's ID- it's good to know what you can do and what you can't. Also who are you going to play as? Lawful/unlawful? If you want to cooperate with some guys, have a look in faction's subforum, either official, or unofficial, or both. You will find a few helpful guys to handle with. As well as I can help too, feel free to hit me with any questions.

And most important thing: Enjoy the game!
I think I'm first gonna go with lawful, actually I already submited an application to Krüger Mineralien and if it works out hopefuly stay there. Alredy checked the rules and ID only the thing that doesnt make sense is that I'm automatically hostile with the RMF. I'll be sure to take you up on that offer and thanks for the advice.
Welcome new old face! I hope that's gramatically correct Big Grin Anyhow, should you need help with anything, you can PM me, or even better, PM one of the Angles on the forums and you shall get a quick response (though anyone will help you around with basic stuff).

See ya around!