Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IMG Research Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

IMG Research Station

[Image: wav07ZY.jpg]

Information

IMG Research Station is a former IMG Research Station. It is now used to research into new technology.

Professor Henri Parker, the founder of IMG Research Station, grew up at Java Station, Tau-23. He spent his live Researching the Geology of Rocks and Ore.

His time was peacefully spent until one day a Fleet of Outcast Ships attacked his Base. Though the Base, and Professor Parker, survived much of his research was destroyed and he lost all his ships and a lot of funds.

A Freelancer Captain and business man, Stephen James, from Monte Carlo Freeport, Provence. Was travelling in to Tau 23, when he heard the distress call. Captain James helped to rescue Professor Parker's research and evacuate him to Java.

Professor Henri, with most of his research gone and extensive damage to his Base, decided that he would be better setting up some where more peaceful.

Few months later, Henri Parker contacted Captain James and offered to sell the Base to him. Captain Stephen, being a rich and astute businessman, decided that this was something he could invest his money in. They came to an agreement and Ownership was transferred. Stephen James paid 1 billion credits for the sole rights to the IMG Reearch Station.

In the time since, he has:

Constructed a new defense array weapon in the Station for more protection incase of any attacks.
Hired some IMG miners to bring him Niobium, Gold and Beryllium Ore.
Contacted GMG miners with a mind to agree on a contract to deliver him Helium-3.
Agreed a contract in which the Junker Congress are to deliver 40k of Premium Scrap.

Presently he is still working to gain more connections all over Sirius.

Ore Trading Routes:

Niobium ore 2000/unit

Beryllium ore 2000/unit

Gold ore 5000/unit

Platinum ore 5500/unit (NEW)

Aluminum ore 8000/unit (NEW)

Helium-3 8000/unit (NEW)

Premium Scrap 9000/unit (NEW)

Uncut Diamonds 10000/unit (NEW)

Docking Rights

Individuals Registration:
Code:
[color=#FFFFBF]
Full Name:
Ship name:
Identification:
House System:
Reason for applying:

Faction Registration:
Code:
[color=#FFFFBF]
Faction name:
Faction tag:
Is the Faction tag protected?
Identification:
House System:
Reason for applying:

Thank you for visiting us.
End of report.
IMG Research Station,
Stephen James
Is IMG still welcome at this base? I use to do trading with this base when it as still in T23. Where is it now?
As far as i know, it either got destroyed, or it was left to die
(02-11-2016, 09:56 PM)evanz Wrote: [ -> ]As far as i know, it either got destroyed, or it was left to die

Thank you. I thought they where relocated.
-Incoming Transmission-

To: IMG (Independent Miners Guild)
Subject: Open Jobs (Miners needed)
Encryption: High

Greetings IMG Miners,

IMG Research Station are looking for new miners to join our field, our PoB buy/sell Niobium ore at 2000 S.C. per unit, if you are interested to work for "IMG research Station" apply now to our open jobs and get paid per every shipment.

Code:
[color=#FFFFBF]
Full Name:
Ship Name:
Identification:
Job Title: (Miner)
How much activity as IMG? (Active/Moderate/Inactive).
Need a ship to start as a miner? Yes/No.
S.K.Y.P.E:            
[/color]

IMG Research Station
Stephen James

-End of Transmission-
Full Name: Enter Your Name.
Ship Name: IMG|Flying.Forger
Identification:
Job Title: (Miner)
How much activity as IMG? (Moderate).
Need a ship to start as a miner? No.
S.K.Y.P.E: hapykiller999999
-Incoming Transmission-

To: IMG|Flying.Forger
Subject: Open Jobs (Miners needed)

Good day IMG|Flying.Forger

Welcome in IMG Research Station, your docking rights is granted for your new job as a miner, see you in the field Captain.

IMG Research Station
Cpt. Stephen James

-End of Transmission-
Communication Channel [inRP | IMG Research Station Communication Board | Administrators Only | important news]

To: Junkers | From: IMG Research Station
To: GMG | From: IMG Research Station
To: IMG (Miners needed) | To: IMG (Miners needed)
To IMG Research Station
To: Capt. Stephen James
IMG Research Station, T23

Greetings Capt,
I am Capt Wiljan, capt of a few independant tradeships, including IMG tradeships, as well as tradeships to Gallia.
It is in the capacity of a Galic Trader that i write to you today my concerns.
As a trader i've been doing business with your station since long before you took it over. I was glad to see new management at the station, thinking that this station will have a more active roll in the traders community.
Maybe you still have some paper work issues regarding the takeover of the base, but i would like to see the commodities as prescribed in your "Imports and Exports" section of your Information description above.
As a trader i would like to keep on doing business with your base, but it become more and more difficult if there's no tradable commodities available on the station.
Maybe if you can find something you need from Gallia, i can bring it to your station, thus opening a traderoute to and from Gallia to your base, and then from your base to and from where ever such commodities are needed.
I would gladly help out with whatever is in my capability.
Hope to see tradable commodities on IMG Research Station soon.
Your friendly trader.
-Incoming Transmission-

To: Captain Wiljan
Subject: Welcome!

Greetings Captain Wiljan,

Welcome in IMG Research Station, it was pleasure meeting you in the space few minutes ago.

Currently, we are importing/exporting Niobium and Beryllium ore from Tau-23 fields, we are also importing Aluminum ore from Piracy.

For sure, more commodities shall be added later but I have to update the quantity and price list first then I will send you the list once it's done.

IMG Research Station
Stephen James

-End of Transmission-
Pages: 1 2