Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LPIMCF-//TR-01-M//
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Subject Name: Theo Ryans
Crime: Minor Assault
Case's Assigned Officer: Rena Davis

Case Brief

The crime took place on manhatten in a bar. Several witnesses have accounted for the situation and there doesn't seem to be any mist in the clarity of the case.

Basically we have several men involved, thirteen men. The subjects occupation at this time was a student, he wouldn't specify but the Navy accounted for him. The assault took place in a bar on manhatten, involved were two Liberty Navy Pilots, six Junker Pilots and five civilians.

Not going into specifics it seems that the Junker pilots and the Navy pilots had an argument which then escalated to violence. I quote

Theo Ryans Wrote:I saw the fight and the Junkers seemed to have the navy pilots pinned down, one of them started to spit on them and that's about the time i came in. I punched one of 'em in the face, think i may have broken it because he didn't seemt o get back up, then a few bystanders at the bar joined in.
And others seemed to say relativley the same thing

Frank James (Civilian witness) Wrote:I look over my shoulder and theres these guys havin' at it in some kinda struggle. Then this guy comes from the far table over there and pocks one of those guys still standin in the face. Pretty crazeh. Kinda stupid really since he kinda picked the wrong guys to be smackin aroun'. Anyway, after that these other guys jump in withim, tidied those junkers right up they did.
The accused was charged with a formal warning from the state, and the med bill to the junkers' nose.

Case Closed