Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Possible Gallic Capital Shipline?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So I did some size comparisons to the Rheinland BS, Rheinland Cruiser, and Rheinland Gunship...
And show the three versions within the same shot:
A Battleship, A Cruiser, and A Gunboat.

Battleship
Cruiser
Gunboat
BS, CR, GB Comparison

The Size of the Battleship one has not been altered at all, the Rheinland BS is simply much more MASSIVE than the Lib Dreadnought.

For fear that my images are still too large, (in order to avoid too much loss of detail) I've linked to them instead of stretching the forums.
Oh those are pretty.
They look like Dirt Devils. Handhold vacuum cleaners.
are they like using all the same model but only the size is different? and..i like how they look like......
They all branched off of the same model,
I tore off that large engine platform from the battleship, and shrankthe thing, and rearranged some stuff and the turrets to create the cruiser.
Then I shrank the nose of the cruiser and deleted a few more turrets, and changed around some more general hull bits to get the gunboat.
The gallic capships line is already being worked on
That doesnt mean much, King, because they're probably open for more possibilities...

So that they will get a really nice set of ships...
no DeiSol, all gallic cap ships slots are filled.
Then why can't anybody see what they look like?

I wanna know what the future house's ships are gonna be like...
You can be a bit more patient then that, can you? wait for 4.85
the thing would probably be size of a cruiser. Funnily, it has something reminding me of Jinx' order carrier...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7