Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trent ? for I am the Trent ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi again, I 'm playing a long time and still not got used to see the old Trent in these stories. so I immediately think: Because I can not be a woman? after all I am Woman! I think it would be optimal to Jane ! or and some other woman character , or will the change to and I do not know ? good if anyone knows of a way or no way you please help me ...
try /restart kuGC
I do not say Faction ! I say my body! type I do not want to be a man !
That is your fate though. You will forever be Trent.
g-get over it
(01-21-2016, 09:40 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]That is your fate though. You will forever be Trent.
(01-21-2016, 09:53 PM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2016, 09:40 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]That is your fate though. You will forever be Trent.
TT.TT Oh life more because the universe has to be that way ? where a man is cloned to the rest of humanity ! does not sound good ... more is the target then ...
InRP you can be a male/female, but inGame - you will look only like a man character, and have only man voice. Sad, but true.
I can't remember when I last really talked to the npcs. If I want to read their texts I click them and ESC the cutscene.
Pages: 1 2 3 4