Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Starting A Coalition Character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently made a character dedicated to the Coalition Faction, and am having trouble getting a good start on my journey.

Where's the best place, if any, to do jobs?

If that's not possible, are there other ways such as mining or trading to start off of?

It'd be great to post your opinion on this. My thanks to the Discovery Community!
Coalition is all about PvP. You're working for terrorists with a patch of territory only accessible through battlegrounds (Omega-5) and Zoner space (Omega-49).

My advice to you is to SELL the Coalition ID, get a Freelancer ID, and roleplay as a Coalition infiltrator of House space.

There's a little flhook command called

Code:
/setinfo

that you can use to establish your roleplay in 1000 characters spread out over 5 paragraphs.
For example,
Code:
/setinfo 1 a 112 characters or less go here, and the next quote will start without a space between it, so don't drop punctuation at the end unless it's the end of a paragraph.

Take NPC bribes and then do standard freelancer activities...

But pepper your speech with stuff like
Code:
"The people"
"Revolution"
"Power to the people"
and general dissatisfaction with the status quo.
Thanks for the help, I was beginning to worry that the Coalition was one of those "dead" factions.
I believe there are some trade routes for Coalition but doubt they are super profitable and you would probably end up running into a lot of people who want to take you down. If you are just starting out I would look into other factions to make some cash and use those to fund your coalition character if you still want to.
Lol Paladin, it's not all about PvP the hell stop giving misinformation. Don't bother Paladin, he doesn't know a single thing about Coalition 8|

There are missions which you can do on allied bases like Hessians or Mollys. There's always a way to earn money through SCRA Job Board ofc, the official faction.

Registration: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=135294
Jobs: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=135147

Other than that, you have up to 4300 Cargo on your ID, which you can use and the Coalition has 90% on Rheinland Civilians and Bretonian Civilians, so maybe an Uruz or Shire will suit you best.
Mining hasn't been a thing yet, but you can always ask IMG and some other miners like "Mollys" in Dublin which can fill your cargo with Gold Ore, or other Ores. The Coalition allies are mostly Miners if you check it up. Revolutionairy Miners (or just Miners).

We don't attack Civilians, so RPing with others is pretty much possible, you don't always have to be shot or shoot someone else unless you trigger it actually (or there is a lolwut going "RED IS DEAD KILL!!").

If you want I can add you to our indie Coalition chat for further advises! Just give me a bump here (bow)

EDIT: Speaking of "profitable" routes, actually the SCRA has build up a route in which you gain almost same profit as other Lawful Trading Corporations and that's not even a joke. Best example is the Gold Ore which you get from Mollys and then you sell it for 8k each unit on Hessian base "Vogtland" in dresden. Or you go up to Tau 23, mine Niobium Ore which sells fro 10k each unit on Hessian Vogtland Base in Dresden.

There are some routes we prepared for Coalitioners, I might put them at some point so indies can check it out. http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1736098