Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cyborg-Durango.Flore. ( Short Story )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mercenary Card

[Image: po_hu_m_sf07_l.png]

[color=#CC0000]Full Name: Durango Flore
Height: 1m90cm
Weight: 109 kg
Function: Mercenary hunting Terrorists...
Ship Line: Marauder

Durango was a full human in the past. He was leaving with Lyla Flore when he was very young. One fay a group of Xenos captured him.. Lyla lost all traces of him..

The Xenos brainwashed him and transformed him as a terrorist killer. He worked as a slave for them not knowing what he was doing.

On a hunt in Liberty. Durango made an encounter with and Officer Navy Lieutenant Rick Gunner.
Gunner was more lucky than him. Durango ships got blown up. Rick took his pod to bring him to the Authority.
Before arriving to the police station. He checked his Identification on his body who was in a bad state.
He found out that he as called Durango Flore. The Xenos forgot to take off his tattoo showing his name on his arm...
Rick was thinking... Flore... This name is familiar to me... Of course Flore, Lyla Flore... I know she is the wife of Jeff Willdor. He once told me that Lyla was on the Track of his brother. MMmmm I won't give this guy to the Authority. Let's call Jeff right now...

Rick called Jeff... he told him that he found his wife brother. Jeff came as soon as he heard the news.
Unfortunately Rick almost killed Durango on the dogfight. Jeff was also a scientific in the domain of machinery and cybernetic. With his lab on the Exodus (Luxury Liner). They worked on Durango body to upgrade him with cybernetic technology.
After a few weeks. Durango was able to walk, fly but his memory was damaged..
They decided not to tell him his real existence... Jeff and Lyla send him back in space to allow Durango discover his own destiny and life...

After some weeks and regeneration on the Exodus. Durango was getting more skilled on his ship. He also discovered his own past and real name (Durango Flore).
Durango knowing all that. Decided to purchasse a better ship that his old CSV that Jeff bough him. The Marauder.
Now Durango wishes to destroy the Terrorist and the people that harms the innocents.....