Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Faction Status Reports: January 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You have seven days to submit your reports.
No posts except status reports, thank you.
Faction Status Report
Junker Marauders - JM|

Provide a brief summary of what your faction has done this month
Our members flew around a bit pirating and mining scrap metal, nothing big.

What roleplay has your faction been involved in?
Some RP with DHC, mostly in game stuff where things were pirated

Is your faction experiencing problems the community could help with?
Not really, activity overall is good although there are a lot of questionable changes in the mining system.

Are there any outstanding requests linked to your faction?
Faction perk request

Is there anything you would like to add?
Not really
Faction Status Report
Liberty Security Force - =LSF=

LSF members flew to NT for a false flag attack. Tracer/Kaylee and Ashley Sunderland have been exploring personal RP. Defending New York from pirates.

We've been exploring our alliances with the Core, as well as reevaluating our feelings towards the Order.

Stop assigning me homework to do. Seriously, you know that the members of the LSF can RP. I understand this for factions in which 90% of the members don't speak english, but why us?

Nope.

Nope.
Faction Status Report
Gas Miners Guild - GMG|

Mined Helium-3, traded Helium-3, enforced GMG laws in GMG space.

Pursuing a comm to the owners of an illegal base, general ingame law enforcement.

No.

The moving of Iejima Station.

I consider this whole programme to be completely unnecessary red tape.
Faction Status Report
Red Hessian Army - [RHA]

We have begun and are close to finishing the Roleplay for the colonization of Planet Tangier in Omega-47. Forum RP was done for this, activity was a mix of trading blodo diamonds and Raids.

90% tech cell on Coalition tech., Comms to VWA for Tangier , Comms to the bulk of the Hessian Allies for the Colonization of Tangier, NAP Agreement with Outcasts (still in progress), [RHA] MD subforum.

2 members recently left due to IRL and Internet issues, [RHA] needs more (preferably somewhat experienced) Pilots that would be willing to log for a bit. Other also Blood diamond sell prices should be bumped up just a tad bit imo, RP for an increased UD mining bonus for the [RHA] is a WIP.

Making Tangier a dockable base for the Hessians and 90% SCRA cell request comin soon

Base changes have been discussed with the Corsair and Hessian leaders, however I haven't had any devs get back to me on them.
Faction Status Report
Independent Miners Guild - IMG|

We recruited 5+ new guys, became rather active again, continued our cooperative mining & convoying during prime time hours. What is new is that we recently get into regular (very often good) fights with Tutaskhia's piracy group, so that there is even pvp in quite some forms present.

Project [New Life]: Our main roleplay focus is "Project [New Life]", the construction of a Rehab Center in T37 to fight the Orange Dream with the help of Cryer and their Stabiline. It's part of a larger effort to economically push Cardamine and the Outcast back. The building process is roleplayed by deliveries and storyline rp and will continue for months.

> Stabiline Supply Reports: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=133377
> Rehab Center Construction - Deliveries: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=134498
> Roleplay Thread: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=133714

Diplomatic Ties - Assisting RHA: Some cargo mission runs with forum reports and bonus payments to keep old allies happy.
> http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=134831

Participation and Follow up Roleplay with the Nomad Incursion: Did some Nomad-Mining and forum roleplay with Order, and some follow up on server talks with O'Rhu. Sadly no bigger rp could be done because the event ended abruptly and was taken for "non-serious rp" by quite a few. Still, roleplay and on server action was there. Wink

> http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=134892

Helping Cincinatti with Repair Roleplay: A shipyard was needed for a damaged capital ship, and it was provided after some forum rp.
> http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=134643

I think we are doing well enough at the moment.

For [New Life] we need selling points added. Xoria wrote it would be in the next update. (http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1734462) . We'd need that to continue with the construction rp because doing it all via POB and bonuses does not work. NPC base selling points are necessary for bonus hauling events, so that the traders do not make losses (that's the base without a selling point), but a decent balanced profit (with the NPC selling points I requested), and get a bonus for their forum roleplay effort on top (see cargo event links up there).

Mining Clarification: Clarification on the final location of the (soon to be?) merged mining fields is necessary. At the moment, IMG has a bonus on Silver that is mined in O7 in the Kruger field. This one has a POB in it and IMG is legally not allowed to be in that part at all.

Content at the moment. Wink
Faction Status Report
The Brotherhood - [TBH]

We have done usual Corsair stuff, pirating/smuggling and some pewpew every now and then. Also, we recruited 4 new members.

Gaians and arties, Comms with Star, Deal with Wisp, Permission for AFC, AFC inquiry for Correo

Not really.

Yes, we are working on an agreement with RHA/SCRA leaders about events on the frontier.

Not really.
Faction Status Report
Liberty Police Incorporated - LPI-

Patrols on daily basis, some active bounty hunting even as a sub-faction has been restarted for the purpose.

Well we had a couple of in game arrests (Courtesy of Skorak I think? Dont mind my bad memory.), some RP with Wisp about building addict treatment facilities and also some RP with a Freelancer assisting unlawfuls, appart from that there are multiple bounty claims, MD spamed with patrol reports (Which is a good thing!), and promotions! There was some minor/irrelevant RP done which will be linked as well. (1, 2)

Not really, could use a bit more people to try and bribe the cops tho.

None.

Nothing to add.
Faction Status Report
Bretonian Armed Forces - BAF|

Standard patrols and event participation in and around Bretonia. Command members have also organised/coordinated regular fights

Standard MD reports (as is expected I'd guess). Also somewhat involved in the RP buildup to the Newcastle/New London Nomad "event"

Nothing that I'd ask for currently, but as usual will welcome any ideas/scenarios people want to put forward/discuss

None currently

As it's not really been explained in any great detail what this is for, I am unable to give comments at this time.
Faction Status Report
Liberty Navy - [LN]

Regenerative period after a short transitional period, have made attempts in being involved at RPs around the borderworlds and Bretonia as well as usual in-game activity.

Standard patrol reports and what can be expected by a navy character to encounter. The Nomad incursion in Bretonia. Defection of a ship. Interaction with a freelancer. Attempting to resolve tensions with Battlegroup Auxesia and multiple other in-game encounters not documented in the forums.

Not really much needed from the community at the moment. However I can still ask for everyone to please provide members of every faction in discovery with good interactions and interesting times.

Nothing for the moment.

Yes, this is a relatively regenerative period for the [LN] until I can manage to bring the faction back on its feet.

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5