Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Replacment Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
*****UPDATE - IM MAKING NEWER BETTER QUALITY ICONS TO REPLACE THESE, THEY WILL BE UPDATED ONCE I'VE DONE ALL OF THEM *****

Shown here *icons get updated/changed as they are made, and posted*

[Image: anOgkC8.jpg]

Don’t worry the anti-cheat wont flair up as they don’t change anything in any ini files
They are just replacement icons

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latest icon update file - 11th October 2016 - 22:19 PM UK time

Please keep checking this date and time

ICONS link file

Please make a backup of your original folder located in your installation folder

".......Discovery Freelancer 4.88.1\DATA\EQUIPMENT\MODELS\COMMODITIES"
[size=xx-small]I won't be held responsible of anyone corrupting their installs, this is purely OWN choice
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HD icons, mother of god.
*summons Dev Member*

can we please get these as standard, my god are they shiny
The whiskey one advertises Jack Daniel's. The tea one needs to be better, for tea is the most important commodity one can possess.

But overall and jokes aside, I don't think we need to distance some things from vanilla. The more we do, the more "FL spirit" is lost.
No Stabiline

0/10
ahhh yes, perhaps i should of said work in progress, not all are done yet, just the ones used mostly by the majority

ill make some cardi and stabline ones later
Replace Whiskey icon (or remove writings) or we'll have our arses sued to hell.

Edit: Aren't Alien Organisms bacteria?
No slavs.
5/7
(02-02-2016, 10:10 AM)Toris Wrote: [ -> ]Replace Whiskey icon (or remove writings) or we'll have our arses sued to hell.

Edit: Aren't Alien Organisms bacteria?

Yeah I did think that, I will redo one tonight

Slaves uses the same icon as prisoners so finding a balance is a bit hard to find, but I do have some ideas
I like them , they look great !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9