Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Sirius Tech Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sender: poor.rien
activity: commercial transport
ID/IFF..: known by you

incoming transmission

greetings mr STC owner

in recent passed, we have concluded an accord between your base and our transport team, but your base run with not enought money and a buy/sell do not work, only the buying work.

when my transports come, they need to be fast, it is a little transport team. a transport blocked is a transport useless.

if you can, try to fix it

if the first accord is always up to date, we will continue our delivery!

thanks for time, we are awaiting your answer.

poor.rien

end of com
(02-02-2016, 11:52 AM)NoMe Wrote: [ -> ]sender: poor.rien

incoming transmission

greetings

it seems that your transponder work fine, it is a real pleasure to see it!

But, as i said in my first com, we are a little team, we have enought fuel to do some short distances. our ships have been reduced in fuel capacity. New Berlin is too far for us! our ships are so fast that their consumption is not adapted for long runs in sirius, sorry for it!

in an other side, do you have me in your several docking rights? normally yes!

differents recents *modifications* have been added in the base in question, i am not dependant os these new rules! my transmission was only to maintain a commercial relation between freelancers and our team, nothing more.

i have asked you, only about this little money problem! it is needed to finalize the first accord!

please check the last movements in the base! like it you will see the results!

after our team is always opened for new *arrangements*

thanks for your fast answer!

poor.rien

com out
[Image: WVKXWuM.png]

Greetings Captain,

We apologies for this cause, the Pob was in a middle of operation and was out of money as we had a new contract with group of Freelancers to supply large quantity of commodities needed in our factories.

also, we were not aligned about your commercial contract so would you let us know about the agreement again?

Finally, tell us how much empty space do you need for clearance and we will be happy to serve your team again captain.

Sirius Tech Center
Prof. Matt Williams

-End of Transmission-
sender: poor.rien
hightly encrypted

incoming transmission

hello Prof Matt Williams of STC administration.

we have 4 ships in your docking rights (we can listed it for you by PM), and we need only a sell/buy point for our affairs(max for all +/- 20000) 10000 could be sufficient too!

please, if you want, contact me in a more secure chan, like my pm chan!

if you have some ideas, include it in PM

see you soon

poor.rien

end of com