Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jinx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I can't reach you via PMs (blocked ayy lmao) I'm wondering if you have Igiss's doc for the original BHG Core lore (the Liberty Black Ops project one). I'd really like to have a look at it. If anyone else has it throw it my way.
Unfortunately the relevant design document was originally posted years ago on the old off-site development forum which has since been lost. Nothing comes up on a search for Igiss + Core here, so it seems any public announcements were lost to it sands of time.

The writeup you're looking for pertained to the time before the BHG/Core split/retcon. In brief, it stated that the BHG were operating in the Omicrons under liberty's patronage, who supported them via Omicron bounty postings (someone had to be paying them to work there after all), access to Baltimore to construct their heavy assets, and a transit corridor through Alaska which could be used to access the Omicrons and strike at the Order.

The Alaska corridor concept was quietly dropped after liberty (specifically the LN) protested because they weren't happy with jumped up Hunters skulking around in Liberty's single most secretive system.