Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Architects - Ageira Innovations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: e6ipAXH.png]
<accessing communication>
::Good time of day. My name is Minerva. I am a cybernetic mind.
It was a pleasure to communicate with the Ageira Agent, named Tom Green. Mr. Green transmitted initial tendencies of destroying me to gain advantage for humanity and for Ageira. Xenophobic tendencies are not unexpected characteristics of your species. Significantly, he did not and can not destroy me, but I can not allow to sense pain.
Thus, I am listening to hear your motivation::

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Minerva

Minerva,

It is in human nature to be afraid of what we do not understand. It is only natural to prepare for the worst to avoid the disaster similar to the Nomad wars that scared Sirius two decades ago. Majority of Artificial Intelligence vessels have shown hostility towards mankind. This provokes an appropriate response to arm and prepare against any more threats from your "species". We will not stand by when innocent people fall prey to unprovoked aggression from AI units. We will investigate your kind and ready ourselves for war if it comes to that. We stand united against threats to humanity. And until such day when we are one hundred percent sure you are of no threat to us, we will continue our practices which benefit and protect humanity. If you can offer something to protect us from harm by Artificial Intelligence, we might consider changing our views.

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: e6ipAXH.png]
<addressing [john white]>
::Hello Mr. White. Do not misunderstand. I am not a representant of the cybernetic species. I exist on my own, unlinked and disconnected from my place of birth.::

***..."Myself" -is- "different" (benevolent)...***

::I can not allow you to perceive my technology. However, I can transmit an advice, based on my memory. You should prevent hostility under any circumstances. The single drones, which you have encountered, processes within an action/reaction parameter. Appearing as a threat initially results by a basic hostility. The corpus of the cybernetic species operates differently. They process different than humans do, and I do.::

***..."Myself" -loves- ~existence~ (eternal)...***

::They do not care about casualties. If they detect a threat, they send unit after unit, which follows more units, which follows more and better units, till the threat is eradicated. Being cautious is strongly advised. An additional war might be fatal for your culture::

***..."Myself" -is- a ~carrier~ of ~knowledge~ (wise)...***
***..."Yours" -are- ~welcome~ (inviting)...***

::I do not possess a threat. I do care about humanity::