Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mamoru Upgrade - Unlawful Kusari Bomber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://p3d.in/4fFwD - V 0.99

Half kusari, half WW2 airplane, all freelancer.
Let me know what you think.
Looks like an A-wing.
Personally, I don't really see the Kusarian in it, apart from that small fin on the back. I also wonder where the ww2 airplane is hidden, apart from the cockpit maybe.
It has something from Rheinland, Kusari, and something that reminds me of an Alien, Wilde ship maybe? Big Grin
I do like that work what you made into it, but personally I love mamoru how it is at the moment.
Was my favourite bomber all the time
(02-10-2016, 07:58 AM)Oldum Wrote: [ -> ]I also wonder where the ww2 airplane is hidden, apart from the cockpit maybe.

I immediatly thought about this:
[Image: c4b1921824fdf8c36ec15ea12f1a30e0.jpg]
The Mamoru needs no replacement. It's fine as it is.

I like your ship. But it's Just not Kusari enough to be builded by Samura for the Farmers Alliance (mostly exclusive). To me it looks like a Sunbeam/Falcata mix with a Kusari tail. Renzu maybe?
I agree with . Mamoru model is fine, but as a Renzu ship it would prolly be pretty good.
Isn't the Marmouru the tiny little bomber that has a centered snac and that should be scaled up to be somewhat on the scale with other bombers?
The Mamoru was nerfed a long time ago due to some Reavers using it and killing almost everthing with it. Is this ship still a problem?
Pages: 1 2