Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Feature Request]: Change Character Clothes (command)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Though not medically diagnosed, I think I suffer from a minor degree of OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) >_>...

Well, maybe not, but I'm sure others like me have noticed how /restarts are now used to change the clothes a character is wearing.

I have deleted and remade characters with dozens of play hours and other "achievements" in player statistics just to see alternate clothes!

Now, please do not post-nuke this saying "I don't care about this; I don't even notice it.", as you will have made an arse of yourself (possibly not for the first time).

But if you agree and can think of more reasons for this very simple feature to be made available, then you are welcome to post.

Since this is not a "passive feature" that is always active and potentially affects server behavior, I think it is a really nice and convenient feature.

Proposed Command: /setclothes [number]

I guess the list of clothes can be provided on the forums (with pictures included), or in a complementary /clotheslist command.

Support is appreciated!

-Sky
I'd rather be able to change character heads. Makes sense to be restricted to certain clothes, because they're uniforms, but having to have a trent head in everything is boring.
(02-10-2016, 02:18 PM)Skyelius Wrote: [ -> ]I have deleted and remade characters with dozens of play hours and other "achievements" in player statistics just to see alternate clothes!
[Image: o7nFQJb.gif]

That said, more clothing and head options would be nice, doubt it would be easy for the devs to add though.
(02-10-2016, 02:21 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather be able to change character heads. Makes sense to be restricted to certain clothes, because they're uniforms, but having to have a trent head in everything is boring.

I agree changing character heads would be cool, but I don't think "rather" is a good word for it. Reason: clothes changes are already encoded; they don't need to be created as a feature. Rather sounds as if you'd vote for "changing heads or nothing at all".

"I'd also like to be able to change character heads." <-- "Also" is more supportive Smile
Head changes are also already a thing. Check out the GC restart (it's not perfect but it'd probably be smoother on normal male bodies with male heads).
Can we have the monkey heads?
(02-10-2016, 02:30 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Head changes are also already a thing. Check out the GC restart (it's not perfect but it'd probably be smoother on normal male bodies with male heads).

I'm not sure but female bodies might work with trent animations, minus some stretched arms.
I think the GC restart desperately needs a sex change Big Grin
Could I ask in a player request for a character skin? Big Grin
would be leather jacket ( black) and maybe black pants. Really just a color change from standard fl skin.
Hardest part would be the AFC logo at the back of the jacket ^.^
Then id want a black-red uniform with CR logo on it! Tongue