Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Launcher Patch Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, so, this is what happens:

I open DSLauncher.exe, patch download starts (patch size is 2.57 MB). Nothing wrong so far.

However, at certain points (sometimes 0.15 MB and 0.17 MB) the download stops and the launcher crashes.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks!
I had this a while. Happens if your internet is not strong enough ( I live in India, so that's pretty much the norm). Try manually downloading the patch if possible. Hope that helps.
Had the same problem, restarted the launcher twice and it worked.
(01-22-2016, 04:48 PM)Epo Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.discoverygc.com/patch/

Hail the kitty!

(01-22-2016, 08:25 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2016, 06:58 PM)Aeron Chavez Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I downloaded all the updates from Kitty but update-4-88-1-9.zip and update-4-88-1-11.zip are corrupt.
Is there another source where i can download those 2 files?

not corrupt here. consider using a download manager like getright or something in order to ensure you download the patch properly.
Many games switched to torrent methods to avoid these kind of issues with bad networks, this will be available in the new launcher, one day if it's ever completed.

Use a download manager. It works. Just put the patches in your Disco folder and open the launcher and it updates by itself. Worked for me that way
Speaking of, I forgot to update that page with the 13/02 patch. It's done now.
The new launcher will be better at handling downloads.
Then could someone assist me as to finding out the reason that after 2/15 when I launch the game , I get all the way to choosing my char then it crashes to desktop ?.....been having this happen for the last 2 days and is really annoying.....I'll be in the bar on disco's TS awaiting help , as I really do hate typing.

Solved.....same as before , have to reinstall FL and Disco