Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Something strange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today at some point I saw that Helium-3 can be sold at Mannheim Station in Frankfurt for the exact price as it could be sold at Scarborough Station.

Was it some bug or I see things which do not exist?
Reply:

According to the patch notice, a lot of commodities were given (or taken away) their sellpoints.
That has to be bug. No way they intended for a route to be that short and profitable
Helium-3 is now back to the default 250 on Mannheim.
Well... Apparently price shows as 10947, but when you sell it, server kicks you for cheating.
This was an incorrect price that was left over when the new mining changes were placed. It was reported right after, and eventually corrected.

What you see is probably caused by some outdated price list you acquired in another server, but it still ported along with your client. Obviously the server kicks you for an incorrect operation.

I don't recall what was the solution for this kind of problems. You probably have to replace some file, or go do a complete reinstall to fix it. Wait for the advise of others.
(02-14-2016, 07:55 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]This was an incorrect price that was left over when the new mining changes were placed. It was reported right after, and eventually corrected.

What you see is probably caused by some outdated price list you acquired in another server, but it still ported along with your client. Obviously the server kicks you for an incorrect operation.

I don't recall what was the solution for this kind of problems. You probably have to replace some file, or go do a complete reinstall to fix it. Wait for the advise of others.

How could it get some other server's price list if I played official server only?