Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: question bout RP Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greets Gents

Brand new here, and so far i like what i see. Played FL LONG time ago, and even did a lil "amature" modding on one of the other mods(nothin serious, basically i was in charge of balancing the commodities and weapons) but that was years ago. I hope this is the right thread to post, if not, pls direct me anew:)

I've loaded and have been playin on the RP server for roughly a day now(draqk oakenskull). I'm noticing anytime i get discoe'd my entire comp locks up(bad enough that not even task manager can kill the application) I also notice if i try to quit to the main menu, the same thing ensues. any ideas on what could be causin this. I have the FLMM and thr current vers. of discovery loaded, as well as the correct shortcut so i can go directly to the server.

Thanx for any Help you all can give

Joojoo
Don't know really, its happened to me occassionally but its a standard FL thing for me, not just a disco thing. I had that problem before I got the discovery mod it did it so don't think its that...
' Wrote:Don't know really, its happened to me occassionally but its a standard FL thing for me, not just a disco thing. I had that problem before I got the discovery mod it did it so don't think its that...

Thankyou for the Reply.

I dunno really, i mean i basically searched on google for freelancer servers on wednesday, and waited till yesterday to dl the FLMM and the Disc. mod.
Who knows mayby it'll work itself out:)
Thqats never happened to me. But sometimes, when i alt-tabbed while i'm going through a jump gate. my pc will restart by it self.
' Wrote:Thqats never happened to me. But sometimes, when i alt-tabbed while i'm going through a jump gate. my pc will restart by it self.

I had a similar problem. Sometimes the computer would crash while going through a JG. This would happen more often if I alt-tabbed out . Turning off 3D sound in freelancer fixed it.