Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OC Destroyer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am considering buying an Outcast Destroyer at the moment but I caution to wonder is the OC destroyer going to be replaced, removed or anything to the effect of me loosing it in 4.85? Anyone know whats the deal with the ship?
you're best just waiting for the 4.85 release before spending money on any current capships.
yes there is a new model, made by epyon, to replace the actual model.
yes - there was a concept for a new replacement model - but its not sure if its gonne make it. - so don t count on it. - but you should wait with any larger ship purchase until 4.85 anyway - cause things change there... as has been mentioned in other threads.

if you want to take benefit from all the 4.85 features without any loss ... wait for the release, otherwise you might be forced to repurchase a ship.
hum, it seems epyon never managed to produce a textured version of his ship. I am saying this based on Jinx' list of made/replacement ship, see.
Epyon said elsewhere that it wasn't making it. Pretty sure.

Anyways, wait til 4.85, simply for the fact that (some) power plants receive upgrades that will require rebuying ships to register for you.
uh if its not making it I'm going to make one... seriously its probably THE homeworld model most in need to be replaced right now...
I love the way the OC Destroyer looks... don't change it...:(

* Zapp has never played Homeworld, whatever it is

O_o too much skaip D:
I'll try to keep it as ressemblant to the homeworld one as possible. problem with actual pinkish model is that, it doesnt look borderworld to me at all, its pink, and also its something the size of a battleship downsized to a destroyer...
The infocard says it is based on the sleeper ship /tip
Pages: 1 2 3