Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers | From: The Sisterhood of Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:: DATA LOST ::
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Konnichiwa Ms Takahashi.

I apologize for not replying to your comm any sooner but I wanted to have something to offer before sending my response. Something substantial which will solidify the Sisterhood of Dreams' position.

However first I wanted to confirm the strong friendship that exists between the Golden Chrysanthemums and the Lane Hackers. We understand that a portion of your ships from southern Kusari are reassigned to other war theaters but I would recommend you to stay out of Kyushu. Let the Republicans and Imperials destroy each other, ultimately this serves our interests. However I expect the trade flow of cardamine and H-fuel will continue to smoothly make its way to Leiden Base. Our Job Board is open and the Sisterhood is already a contractor there.

I would also like to invite you to the Orange Treaty. A member of this alliance is officially recognized by the others which allows them to set specific regulations within their space, benefit from preferential trade contracts, exchange and receive intelligence and of course improve its diplomatic standing and position on a multi-House level.

I received authorization from the Orange Treaty members first before sending this invitation. Now we are looking forward for your decision.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Greetings,

I fully understand your concerns about the presence of the Rogues in this Treaty. Dealing with them is not easy even for us but they are essential to our organization. However, I had expected you would bring up this issue so I would like to inform you that there is currently no active Liberty Rogue group which is part of the Orange Treaty. And I expect this situation won't change in the immediate future.

Subsequently, we will make revisions to the Orange Treaty so that it includes clauses about the Golden Chrysanthemums and the clauses about the Liberty Rogues will be withdrawn. Would that be satisfying Sister Takahashi?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...