Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kinda a newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Welcome to the server, ignore frozen, hes like a big fluffy teddy bear really.

Anyway, if you have any problems just pm me and ill try to help,
Saigo.
NO DONT IGNORE MAH!! you...you stole mah.. *sniff* avveh..

imma hafta hunt you with a chainsaw laughing maniacally now...
you remind me of someone off gears of war frozen ... anyway, just throw cookies at frozen, he will then leave you alone cause he will be too busy trying to catch and eat them
>.>

hes lying.

imma coming tah hunt yew.

run.

<.<
Sorry about the AV FRozen. Can't blame a guy for having good taste, eh? Anyway. I'm going with the pissed off puter kitty. I did customize my sig. I think it came out pretty good.

Mordrom
Quote:And Orin, your signature is bigger than his...
You're late, he had a motivational poster as his sig when I said that.:P
Orin is correct, I did. And it was huge! (Thanks everyone) I really appreciate your input. It doesn't fall on deaf ears and I don't get butt hurt over any and all comments, advice and yes criticism, which are more than welcome. You guys rock!

Mordrom
' Wrote:Soon N00bl3t will be in here soon

Yes, I will be.

Anyway, welcome to Discovery, both forums and server.

On a completely original note, join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.

Furthermore, why do you not make another account. If one of you gets banned or gets accused of this or that, then it makes the Admins job harder. (By banning one of you, they will ban both.)

If you need any help PM me, however, you have been here for some time and I doubt you will need it.

Take care.:)

(I wish Gabrielle was here, I am bored.)
Welcome to discovery please enjoy this server is one of the best of the best and I am just crazy about it.! Good luck online hope to see you on soon!
Welcome to Discovery and the often questionable community.

Observe the rules, purchase a battleship, missles are your friend.

( I went out of town for a week silly noob )

Pages: 1 2 3