Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kinda a newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Everyone.

Mordrom here! I have been playing FL with my girlfriend, Dawn for just over 4 years. Prior to coming to Discovery, we played on the Oregon and Void servers. We've been here fore about six months, on and off. I wanted to take a moment and say hello, I created Mordrom (swedish for "nightmare") so that I could explore my "pirate" side.

As mentioned in my profile information: Dawn and I both share this account so either of us could be online playing. I don't wish to add to confusion but after a brief conversation on the phone with one of the Admins, I learned that the people of Discovery have been afflicted by certain unsavory elements claiming to be who and what they are not, which has caused unrest and problems in an other wise enjoyable community. Normally, I don't justify myself to people online, and resent the thought that anyone thinks I should... however, after it was explained to me, I understood.

So for the record: There are TWO of us sharing this account. (but it's installed on my computer... so there!) I'll post under Mordrom, as it's my character.

I look forward to playing more and more on Discovery, and I hope this little intro will help out in the efforts to avoid "Drama". I'll have a bio worked up for Mordrom this week.

Thank you all for your time, in reading this, and I hope with all this said, we can avoid any unpleasentness and get on with some good role play.

By the way, my name is John.

See you in game!

Mordrom
oh, hello ^^
beware of the commie penguins...
welcome to the craziest freelancer community, and have fun~
Bah, nothing serious. Just natural internet forum ego clashes and general flames here and there. Grow some thick skin and you'll be fine.

Sounds like you're already well on your way, but if you need any help, feel free to send me a PM.

(And your sig is... too big. Size limits and all.)
Greetings and Welcome to Discovery

Soon N00bl3t will be in here soon

good luck see you in space

Rouge
Thanks for the info... I changed the pic to meh wet kitty... it's scary huh?

Prolly be playing with sigs anyway. Gotta love photoshop.

Mordrom
Welcome, welcome! Hope you enjoy it here...we don't bite too hard. See ya out there!
Welcome, but i think someone else here has that same avatar.:dry:i'll have to go hunting to find who it is real quick.
frozen... >_>
Welcome to disco!

Have a nice stay:)

And Orin, your signature is bigger than his...:dry:
oi!
welcome, BUT YOU STOLE MAH AVVVEH!!!!!

imma unleash da leejunz on you. >.>
Pages: 1 2 3