Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Administrators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everyone welcome and as the newest additions to the Administration team!

The Administration Team Wrote:You're hired.

It is now March 4th.

The Administration Team Wrote:Drrobe? There you are! You thought you could get away?
Well you're back in the job too. Tough luck.
Congrats!
Congratulations to those which got access to admin coffee machine.

Little more seriously, good to see you have more people, it seemed to me recently admin team seriously need to reinforce.
congratz. Smile
getting things done quicker now i hope?
oi, congratz guys and good hunting! 8|
(02-15-2016, 09:18 PM)Laura C. Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to those which got access to admin coffee machine.

Little more seriously, good to see you have more people, it seemed to me recently admin team seriously need to reinforce.

I had that feeling myself. Almost offered my services. Thank goodness they found some qualified peeps to help out.

Congrats to the new Greens.
Very much agree with Garret. Glad to see some more folks stepping up to the plate! Good luck and congrats!
(02-16-2016, 04:01 AM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2016, 09:18 PM)Laura C. Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to those which got access to admin coffee machine.

I had that feeling myself. Almost offered my services. Thank goodness they found some qualified peeps to help out.

Congrats to the new Greens.

+1

Congratulations Admins and , I am sure you are wise and skilled enough to gain the trust and the votes of the admin team
Good luck to you and with this position, comes a great responsibility. Cheers
(02-16-2016, 04:01 AM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]I had that feeling myself. Almost offered my services. Thank goodness they found some qualified peeps to help out.

You'd do everything for access to Admin Coffee. It's something more than a Klondike bar.

Also, congratz to and . Make sure Moderations Team won't react like this:
[Image: tumblr_o0jtmoePhg1r54qfqo1_r1_400.gif]
[Image: nelson-haha1.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3