Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I want to join the SCRA.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: The Shadow

DOB: 785 A.S./1/02

House/Nation of Origin: Omicron Theta

---------

Previous Experience:

I fought with The Order, The Corsairs and The Red Hessians. They are good at what they do, but it is pointless. I prefer something a little more suited to my needs. Fighting off the descendants of the Alliance known as the Reapers of Sirius seems like a good start. Genetically modified problems is what they are.

---------

Short Biography:

I am a jack of all trades really, I fight the Nomads and I fix ships and weapons, It is getting old though. You guys, however, have a purpose, a purpose that I can actually agree with. The Alliance was a problem from the beginning, you are really the only ones that realize this, they are so much of a problem that the created genetically modified creatures, the creatures became allied with the Outcasts and ended up as Cardamine Addicts. They have to be gotten rid of. I want to get rid of them. For that reason you could use me.

---------

Reason for joining:

Like I said above, the Alliance is a problem, and even more than that, they are tyrannous. That was wrong of them. I want to end them before it is too late for the Sirius Sector. You should be the ones in charge because your view points are respectable.