Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ingenuus Research Group | Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: doXK0qD.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Decryption Complete :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Recruitment Data files Received :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Beginning Information Stream :-_-_-_-_-

Greetings.

No doubt if you are here, you are familiar with who we are. In case though you need a refresher, we’d like to direct you to our information page here.

To the scientists and researchers of Sirius ­ those of you who are willing to pursue the conceptual nature of the world around us, in a less hindered form of observation, we invite you to show us who you are. For those who share the same desires of understanding, and domination over the new forms of physics which has been presented to us, perhaps we have something we can offer. In return, we expect you to utilize the resources provided, and show continuous growth in your respective fields. The bar is set, the expectations high. The reward ­ priceless.

Below you will find the necessary paperwork to fill out and complete for our review. Upon review, a member of our staff will send a private comm informing you if you have been accepted or denied. Upon acceptance, please provide proof of such as an edit to your original comm to us.

We thank you in advance for your applications.

Name | Dr. Prof. Alessa Freya Samson
Age | 38
School | University of Manhattan
Area of subject matter expertise | Neuralsystem and computer research
Notable projects | Professorship at the University of Manhattan
Short biography | Appendix
Letter from Dr. Alessa Samson to the group administration | Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

first I might add that my team and I don't list our previous projects. We keep our work and our contractors serious and must keep specifics classified. Anything I can add is that our field of profession is located in computer research, more specific automated systems. There have been rumors about your group that the field and access to research are probably the most variable within Sirius with being a capacity in xenobiology and technology.
My team and I are able to include a significant brick to your structure with adding my experience of computer research and artificial neuralsystems. Personally, I prefer to locate my research on my home vessel the "Antarctica", but as I had done previous, I would like to have just me contracted with the association IRG.

Even though I can not give a direct insight about our previous projects and commonly not allowed to include them directly into further research, anything gained from it could be without any question an experience of mutual benefits.
I am not a person of much words, but I can ensure you that our participation is based on trust and profession.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards

Dr. Prof. Alessa Samson

Links to relevant RP of your char or research done previously | Already included within the application.
Sadly a lot has been lost, due to the forum rollback last year and has to be rewritten.

Do you understand that this is a RP heavy group, that has little to no PVP? | Yes
Timezone | UTC +1/+2
Skype (Can be sent via PM) | Already known
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Dr. Samson file Uploaded and Received :-_-_-_-_-

Greetings Dr. Samson -

We have reviewed your information and your qualifications, and your information checks out. We have verified your identity, as well as contacted the UM. Everything checks out.

You shall receive further instructions via private channels, but for now your application has been accepted. We look forward to your employment with us, and shall speak soon.

Name | Hans von Goeben

Age | 32

School | Cambridge University

Area of subject matter expertise | Biotechnology and Augmentation

Notable projects |
Took part in various scientific working groups across Sirius. Patented treatment for zero rejection reaction of implanted Augmentations

Short biography | Appendix

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

I am honored to have recieved such an offer from your organisation, the Ingenuus Research Group. After reading your mail and the included links, I hereby send you the application for the proposed position in your ranks. If further questions appear, please do not hesitate to contact me via this NeuralNet adress.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon,
with best regards,

Hans von Goeben.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Links to relevant RP of your char or research done previously (Same or different char) | Can be seen over my profile

Do you understand that this is a RP heavy group, that has little to no PVP? | Of course

Timezone | UTC+1

Skype (Can be sent via PM) | Already sent

-_-_-_-_-: Mr. Goeben file Uploaded and Received :-_-_-_-_-

Greetings Mr. Goeben -

We have reviewed your information and your qualifications, and your information checks out. We have verified your identity, as well as contacted Cambridge University. Everything checks out.

You shall receive further instructions via private channels, but for now your application has been accepted. We look forward to your employment with us, and shall speak soon.

[Image: lgNpS3T.gif]

Go... urm, Good Evening,

Your invitation to join your re...re...research group is a most appealing prospect. I have been searching for some grounding in my work in recent months, and I, ur... I hope I seem a good fit for your organisation. Please find attached the fo...for...forms filled in with the appropriate information. I have been very, urm... upfront with my background; please be careful with that information.

I look forward to whether you deem me suitable. Until, ur... until then, may the Stars keep you.

Name | Dr. Thallia Thorn

Age | 27

School | Homerton College of Engineering

Area of subject matter expertise |Ecology, Biology, Xenobiology, Medicinal Sciences, Computer Science (begrudgedly)

Notable projects |Creation and development of human-made Artificial Intelligent technology, current involvement with research teams at Wisp Innovations, current experimentation of the effects of Azurite A6 on Bretonian fauna.

Short biography | I shall grant you access to my journals... I trust Ingenuus will comply with Data Protection regulations and not share this outside of it's management.

Links to relevant RP of your char or research done previously (Same or different char) |Can be seen in link above.

Do you understand that this is a RP heavy group, that has little to no PVP? |Yes

Timezone | UTC+1

Skype (Can be sent via PM) |Via PM

-_-_-_-_-: Mr. Goeben file Uploaded and Received :-_-_-_-_-

Good evening Ms. Thorn -

We have reviewed your information and your qualifications, and your information checks out. We have verified your identity, as well as having contacted Homerton. Everything checks out.

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/gJi4eUu.png?dateline=1391642876[/img]Name | Melissa Di Ravello

Age | 20

School | Academio de Malta

Area of subject matter expertise | Xenobiology and biological warfare

Notable projects | None so far. I’m fresh out of the academy, and just started to work on my first grand project. It involves the spirits, or nomads if you will. This I’d rather have a conversation about face to face, and show you personally, as its rather difficult to explain.

Short biography | I was born on Planet Malta, 803 A.S. I never knew my biological parents, though I will later explain what I did manage to find out about them. I was an adopted kid to Ricardo Piazzi and Alexandra Piazzi. My adoptive father was a captain answering to the Maltese Navy, and my mother a slaver / smuggler. I shamed myself for their professions, never liking how they treated their “subjects”. Cattle, vermin, you name it. My father pressured me in following a military career, and while I did show interest in weapons, how they worked, the technology behind them, and the likes, I never held much love for what they called the Army, but what was more like a cartel militia in my view. I went to the Academia, where I mainly studied xenobiology, as I was also interested in what my people call ‘the Spirits’, or more commonly known as the Nomads. So we explored some ruins here and there for our school, but it wasnt much of an education. Most of what I can do today was self-taught after the following event. Somewhere about a year ago, I found out what had happened to my biological parents. They were maltesan servants of mister Piazzi, and subsequently find a were murdered over a misstep while in service. I confronted them about it, and immediately was cast out. So while I left, I let my fathers slaves free, and took them with me on a dromedary I had managed to buy about a year prior. I set off to the deep Omicrons to study the Nomads, and way to push them back, through researching a weapon to defeat them once and for all, if this is even possible. So here I come to you. I think your group offers me an excellent chance to study my own field, while having capable collegues/aquaintances. Not only that, I'm also willing and probably capable to lend a hand on other ongoing projects should it be required. Im still learning how to do everything, and I'm confident, that given some time, ill be a worthwhile addition to your organization.

Regards,

Melissa

Links to relevant RP of your char or research done previously (Same or different char) | None so far, as stated on skype.
Do you understand that this is a RP heavy group, that has little to no PVP? | I do, and its one of the main reasons I picked this faction. And while forum RP isnt exactly my strong suit, I'll definitely put as much effort in it as I can
Timezone | GMT +1
Skype (Can be sent via PM) | You already have it.

Name |EVE
Age |We are not defined by age.
School |We have knowledge of several schools and many other in our database
Area of subject matter expertise |Computer and Medical sciences, adding more as we gain more information and knowledge
Notable projects |We have none notable project done.
Short biography |We are EVE. An AI that has been created in secrete by several different scientists and engineers. Our main creator is unknown. After many different ships, we have been transferred to a Zoner Dreadnought Antanya. Our current purpose is to defend Zoner interests and bases, but we are requesting for a bigger role in our tasks. We wish to assist in any possible research for the IRG and defend the group as much as we can. With possible entry, the Antanya, along with us in it, will become a research/defense vessel.

Links to relevant RP of your char or research done previously (Same or different char) |This is what I started working on to enter the IRG, but decided it would be a good idea to enter as EVE as there is a lot of RP potential.
Do you understand that this is a RP heavy group, that has little to no PVP? |Yup. I prefer avoiding combat. Self-defense only. And I am an RP lover.
Timezone |GMT +1
Skype (Can be sent via PM) |You have it already.

-_-_-_-_-: Files Uploaded and Received :-_-_-_-_-

Good day -

We have reviewed your information and your qualifications, and your information checks out. We've spoken to both of you regarding your applications, and after discussions within the staff within the IRG, we are ready t' provide an update.

You shall receive further instructions via private channels, but for now both of your applications has been accepted. We look forward to your employment with us, and shall speak soon.

Pages: 1 2 3