Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Forum notice: Toggle Sidebar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a new button in the header navigation menu allowing you to toggle the forum sidebar on or off. This was done in order to allow mobiles and small screens to get the sidebar displayed if needed but removable as soon as there is no need for it anymore. I'm sure there are other situations in which members might appreciate this.

This setting is carried over your browsing sessions through a cookie, so when you return to the forums it will have your preference saved.
Oh thank god, i can finally view the sidebar while powertrading in windowed mode with the browser/youtube open on one side.
(02-20-2016, 04:22 PM)Findarato Veneanar Wrote: [ -> ]Oh thank god, i can finally view the sidebar while powertrading in windowed mode with the browser/youtube open on one side.

Or you can just have 3 monitors like
Oiii Nice!! this is a very nice feature, Thank you
Note: , Your signature artwork is EPIC!
Very nice. I didn't realize that was what you meant earlier. Good choice and work.

(02-20-2016, 04:25 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]Or you can just have 3 monitors like @Skorak
And get your facts straight! It is 2 monitors! Two!