Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Restore Freeport 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
OK, this may have been brought up before, but since i havent noticed a topic on it ima gonna make one about it anyways.

Note: If this has already been answered feel free to let loose the Noob Pwnage cannons MkVIII

Ok, I think it would be a good idea to bring Freeport 7 back into FL, firstly because, well the zoners are gonna be pretty pissed that they lost one of their; may i say most advanced; stations. So their gonna wanna rebuild it. Although I've taken into account that it's only been around 15 years and that station can't be completed in that time, all it would take is for them to salvage the parts and sew em back together again.

We could at least put in a Freeport 7 reconstruction site.

It was a good base.
might bring some life to omicron lost =P
Well i think that might be why its called omicron lost
uh - but wasn t the station in the sigmas? - only the cutscene was made in omicron-lost - but the station itself was supposed to be somewhere else from waht i know.... i mean.... omicron-lost.... connected to omicron-delta ( custom disco system ) ....
' Wrote:It was a good base.

How do you know?

It was destroyed in the first cutscene, before you even got a chance to fly a ship, let alone fly around it or actually dock it.
Shattered Worlds has the wreckage in Sigma-17.
88Flak has a "Freeport 7 Memorial" in S-17 as well.
And it was in Sigma-17
The S17 Wreck is vanilla folks. In Discovery, it got moved to Omicron Lost.
' Wrote:How do you know?

It was destroyed in the first cutscene, before you even got a chance to fly a ship, let alone fly around it or actually dock it.
I was regaurding it's appearance, it was probably the zoners largerst station

' Wrote:The S17 Wreck is vanilla folks. In Discovery, it got moved to Omicron Lost.
Theres a FP7 wreck in that system?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6