Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ingenuus R&D: Lab 005
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, Alessa was invited to an interview with the Chief Researcher of the Ingenuus Research Group Mr. Finn McCool. It was seriously interesting to her. She hadn't any doubt that this group contains true experts in each research field of choice.
Fittingly, they can count a new expert to their group, me.
Overall it was a very comfy conversation. Alessa had presented her references, her graduations and even some of her resources, she would like to introduce.
Even though, she has decided that it might be better not to involve her team. She still prefered to do the research on her vessel the "Antarctica". It has the most convenient environment personally needed for her research.
[Image: 4U7yGOf.png]
Alessa's personal room on the Antarctica.

She loves this room. It has inspired her and has helped her to sort her mind anytime she was in need for it. She felt good to be there again.

[Image: pOnOMry.png]
Alessa's son Jerome watching outside of her rooms window.

As well, as the room inspired her as same did her son. He is talented and Alessa was pretty sure he will become a very good scientist.
A lot of her first researchers attempts had started in this room. She had studied hours, days and nights content she had been interested in. She had researched the variety of music and acoustics, but also had written her first intelligent computer code in there.

Alessa was very happy that she has found more people of mutual interest in sciences, who have successfully wiped off the moral boundaries of the houses to take on a limitless path.
Today, an emplyee of the IRG requested access to dock on the Antarctica.
Axel: Antarctica. This is the Kitsunegari. My name is Axel Erikson, sending IRG identification code.

Axel Erikson appeared to be an engineer at the Ingenuus Research Group and surprisingly a serious good looking man.
[Image: 2T67axS.png]
Dr. Axel Erikson

Axel: Guten Tag. You must be Dr. Prof. Samson. A pleasure to meet you. I am on my way to a project with zhe Order and I am in need for a mobile lab. I have checked zhe IRG ship registry to locate zhe best suitable vessel. Do you zhink we can arrange somezhing on zhe Antarctica?
Alessa: Good day Axel. Please, first of all let's don't be conceited, call me Alessa. I have checked your internal biography while you have prepared docking. Of course, it will be a pleasure for me and us to give a lodging. Our engineering lab is located in the lower levels of the Antarctica. Please follow me. I will show you some of our works here and introduce some members of the crew.
Axel: Zhat sounds great.

Both walked through the hallways of the research vessel, having a small talk about their projects and their work. While passing room after room Alessa introduced the crew of the Antarctica. Friendly and patient Axel greeted everyone with his rheinland dialect.

Alessa: Here we are. This is the engineering lab.
Axel stepped forward inspecting the technology within the hall like room.

[Image: ze2rgit.png]
Axel in front of some experimental robotic devices.

Axel: Zhis is very impressive. I zhink I am able to work here very good.
Alessa: Great, please excuse me now. I have to leave the Antarctica for some days. Feel at home.
After a couple minor projects for the Ingenuus Research Group and runs after hints of Alessa's husband missing. She returned to the Antarctica. Appearing to be the major funder for the Outer Rim University, shocked and very teary about the promptly dead of her mentor and dean of University Eli, Alessa accepted a further duty to her task becoming the next dean and administrator of the institution. Looking forward in succeeding this duty, Alessa also was going to introduce a new project for the Ingenuus Research Group.

[Image: RwmfLVI.png]
Visualization of the warp theory.

Regarding the current inefficiency in range and fuel consumption Alessa's team focused establishing a first hypothesis and used to gather information in Daam K'Vosh language and their hyper gate technology.

[Image: o17T5RZ.png]
Conceptional design of a warp field generator.

Entering the lab, Alessa watched first animations, satisfied about the basic ideas of her team she clapped her hands.
Alessa: This is going to be a huge and very difficult project, but I am sure we will have a positive result.
Turning around, she took out a device.
Alessa: Let's see if Ageira has something for us, it was a long time I have been in liberty.
While saying this she smiled and entered the coordinates.