Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Professor Moriaty| From: Rico {ENCRYPTED}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

_________----------------------*********************DIRECTING SIGNAL TO MACTAN BASE NODE TUNNEL***********************----------------__________
Ello ello again Moriarty,

Thank you for the seamless work of our last joint venture. The illicit substance trade into and out of Sirius has been booming as the SIgma Junker wing of the Junkers Congress has become somewhat of a kingpin in the drug trade. unfortunately this has drawn some unwanted attention in the form of several misguided vigilantes. Namely the Battlegroup Auxesia (of whom I am sure you are well aware of by now) and their friends the Hellfire Legion.

They have attempted to and for the most part shut down a major highway for smuggling that almost all smugglers coming from the Omicrons use, the Coronado system. They seem to call Barrier Gate station home. I'll cut right to the chase Moriarty, I need this infestation removed for once and for all. While we do possess great wealth unfortunately most of our pilots are not skilled fighters, for the greater good I call on you and your groups combat prowess to rid this blockage for the greater good of both our groups.

Here's what I am proposing for compensation:

10 million SC per kill of any tagged A/ or official HF tagged ship throughout Sirius

with a multiplier of:

-2X in Coronado
-2X in New Castle
-3X in Inverness

plus a multiplier of 2X for kills of their leader who seems to go by Sapphire Raven or any variation of that depending on what ship she is flying.

Please let me know if this arrangement is suitable and we will rid Sirius of these false "do good" vigilantes for the sake of all our kind.

Thank you in advance and happy hunting my friends,

Rico Valesques
Sigma Junkers
Junkers Congress
Rheinland Director
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: ut5m3M3.png]

Mr. Valesques,

Professor Moriarty is busy with other projects so I will be answering your message seeing as it is more about simple revenge rather than elaborate scheme to usurp corporate world. Our Lane Hacker Assassins are already registered with Congress' Bounty Board and are always on the look out for high profile targets, however lately those are not crawling out of their nests. If you want these targets shot for you, I suggest you add them to Congress' Bounty Board to make it properly available. We are very organised and we expect the same from our allies and business partners if we are to make business together. I hope to see those targets listed on your Bounty Board.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Understandable, we will process this through the official bounty board channels.

Thank you for your response,

Rico