Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FL Hook Recommendations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lolrememberwhen
Make an ingame faction ship viewer, something that would let faction leaders view rank/location/ship/activity/stuff of any ship with their tag.

Turn the journal into a detailed automatic flight log.
(02-22-2016, 11:21 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ](I will permit one Red Panda)

[Image: SCR_47384.jpg?1345530917]
something simple?hmmm..i guess a bounty script might do just well for starter
commands
/list bountys
will check all ingame names and see if there's a bounty on them and display it
<name> <bounty amount> <how many times left to collect> <IFF of target> <IFF of player who placed the bounty> <reason: few words>
/add <name> <bounty amount> <how many times left to collect> <reason: few words>
it will take the amount by x times he requested

seems simple,right?
It does seem simple... I think I can try it, I'll take a look at similar scripts and see if they could help me try this.
Thanks.
This should be moderate.
Make a chain of commands to show you where your group members are currently in the system.
The problem comes when you have more members that it shows you the one that last joined or the one that invited you.
The chain of commands would go like this: "/showmemid" then "/showmem #" this would reveal the location of a certeain group member in the group.
A command that shows you the current sirian date for inrp purposes. So you have to convert the year to AS or AGS.
2016=803
Should be simple and might even be something you could add to disco. So people can take their screens with ingame years.

A command that shows the date your character was created on. Dunno if that is actually saved somewhere.

/dnd - A command that tells everyone who pms you: "Quit distracting me, I'm in combat here." - Controversial to add to disco actually...

/contraband_li - A command to pull a list of contraband items for the house suffix.

/cloaktime - A command to tell you how long you will still stay cloaked with your current amount of batteries.

Hope this is enough ideas. If I have any more I will share them with you.