Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy, y'all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, folks! I stumbled across this community back in 2009, poked around for a bit, and then foolishly embarked on a harrowing journey fraught with perils which brought me face to face with the elemental darkness that resides deep within the heart of every man.

But I just trashed that Macbook, so it's back to PC gaming. </zing>

Seriously though, I'm excited to get back into a community-driven multiplayer experience, but I can't help noticing that things have changed just a little bit in the last seven years. I'll be poking around the forums and the wiki to get my bearings here in modern-day Sirius, but if any kind soul out there feels like laying some knowledge on me, I'd be much obliged. I'm very much into forum-based RP - I used to moderate one called NationStates: Europe - so while I've got decent grasp of how to play, I just need to figure out the lay of the land.

TL;DR: Can you point me toward a history of Sirius that pertains specifically to canonical events in Discovery Freelancer?

Thanks, y'all! See you in the trade lanes! (you filthy pirate, you.... Wink )
Welcome again.

no_exit.txt
(02-23-2016, 09:33 PM)Geebus Wrote: [ -> ]TL;DR: Can you point me toward a history of Sirius that pertains specifically to canonical events in Discovery Freelancer?

nvm, found the wiki
</noob>
Welcome to Discovery.

All you need to know about Disco Lore is that Gateway is superior to all factions, especially those Bowex hooligans