Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Alley's FLHook Todo List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Current Focus: Rewrite docking modules

Tool Stuff (not FLHook)
- Finish DAECMP (not actually FLHook here)
- DSLauncher2

Various
- Document Commodity Limit plugin - done
- Finish JD disruptors
- Implement JD Matrix & Beacon - done
- Implement internal API
- Implement Anomalies and Anomaly Scanner
- Implement satellites handling
- Rewrite docking modules

POB
- Finish POB Module system rework, needed to do the recipe rework
- Implement POB recipe rework
- Implement archtype upgrades, which means changing the type.
- Implement Applied Science module
- Implement Proving Ground module (name shamelessly taken from XCOM2. Still undecided between this and Experimental Technologies module)
- Implement Refinery module
- Implement Armor Upgrade Module for specific types
- Implement Depots (requires Armor Upgrade)

(02-25-2016, 02:48 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]Before I go MIA for a month, going to post this todo so I remember what to work on when I come back.

inb4 forum crash and posts of the last month are removed again hehehehe...

A backup system has been properly setup, thus preventing any loss of posts in the future. -KB

Edit: There better green now, amateurs
I'm sure you could save a local file to remind you of what to do when you return. Probably better to tell us straight that this list is what is intended.
Nothing like a small tease before departure xD
(02-25-2016, 08:42 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you could save a local file to remind you of what to do when you return. Probably better to tell us straight that this list is what is intended.

There was no plan to hide it. However it's good people can also have a look at what is planned, some people might have input regarding it that has not been tought of. It's always good to have it before the feature starts to be worked on, instead of having to redo it completely at a later point.
I agree.
Any chance docking modules could be snuck in there? If it doesn't get done it doesn't get done, but if there's leftover time (there wont be) it'd be nice.
Tbh the cerb changes have made missions with light battleships impossible which is highly irritating, however this thread isn't the place for it so cut Alley some slack BW.

I apologise for asking more of you however is there a chance each of those items on the list could get small descriptions? Would be nice to know what you're working on specifically :p
(02-25-2016, 02:48 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]- Implement Anomalies and Anomaly Scanner

like in eve online?
can you explain?
Maybe have FL hook to create random 'playerbases' that spawn randomly at any random system?

Unsure what it is though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5