Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: -Sarafin02-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Sarafin02- has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Threats and insults are only allowed on the server if used within roleplay.

This is your second sanction revolving around your poor behaviour. The only reason you have been fined again is because this report was actually submitted earlier, however, due to the extent of the tirade a bit more time was needed to translate.

Do not bring that attitude to the server again, it will not be just a fine, racial hatred is not something players should have to be faced with.

Consequences:

Standard fine from another ship in the account as this was bereft of funds. Ship also in Bastille so you realise something is amiss and look on the forums.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Yes hello as before this hapend on same day only reports are difrent timer iam *Arbajter* from report erlier.Same thing happend its same char only i used /renameme command. I am sorry 1 more time,i losst my cool i deserve bann if hapens agen.Tell me whot too do now so i get out of Bastile.
Your Ship has been released. Please don't cross our desk, again, in the near future
Ty,finaly need that credits!