Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Building a flight Simpit for star citizen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: dFawi33.jpg]

[Image: FzKJM8z.jpg]

Just something I've been working on lately, it's still largely a work in progress. You can see the full pictures in the star citizen forum thread here:
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.co...mpit-build

EDIT:

Latest Pictures:

[Image: 4VjxwxZ.jpg]

[Image: BqCB3QK.jpg]

[Image: 5tsTHls.jpg]
All a man needs is a computer, a chair with a poophole, and a fridge next to him, that's the life right there.
Pretty much finished with the piping now, next step is fastening all the joints with screws, painting the rig, and adding paneling:

[Image: ISMv7l3.jpg]

[Image: qYb98Yv.jpg]

And the copilot seat:

[Image: ie52WLi.jpg]
sweet...looks good
Getting the joints fastened together with heavy duty self tapping screws, they end up looking kinda like bolts once in, gives it an industrial look I think.

[Image: 1htcSt5.jpg]

[Image: yx7PEWx.jpg]

[Image: mogglaH.jpg]
Painting is done, gotta clean up the rails a bit and I can get started on the platforms and side panels:

[Image: SgFuKve.jpg]

[Image: Ksemnbk.jpg]
Latest shot, got the armrests and keyboard platforms bolted on, and an area rug that fits the frame dimensions perfectly:

[Image: oXgulTi.jpg]
nerd! Big Grin But damn cool! If I was not married, I would have such stuff, too!
Mandatory dog pilot detected
Great thing, dude. Are the sidepanels moveable, because currently questioning myself how to entry that rig, without jumping within from the side?
Pages: 1 2