Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Will be getting VERY inactive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suppose nobody cares but I saw many doing it so I should do it too maybe? 8|

I finaly 1 month ago started my duty as a Security Force Officer (Yes "Ordnungsdienst" translated into English means security force) and Trafic "Police". It realy takes alot of time from me as I also got another offer from my old Contract as a Courier, which I will probably accept to work there on my free days so I'll be having 2 jobs and free time will be realy REALY minimized.

Just for those which get their stuff realy late from my Ship Sale thread and others that get a late reply on PMs or forum RP sorry for that, you know why. I still try to get on now and then, especially on weekends but during the week I'm having a hard time as sometimes I have to work over 12 hours a day and sometimes I'm on duty at nights.

In this month I had only 3 days I had to work 12 hours while on other days for about 9 hours, but I don't know how Mart and April will be as I finished my adducation as Trafic "Police" 1 - 2 weeks ago, so also gonna get dutys on the Street. It's a bit messed up Dx because there are also times in which they call me at nights suddenly and ask me if I'm available for a task.

With much love as always and grumpyness your SnakeLancer.

(: love me
Armed courier?
(02-27-2016, 09:13 AM)HuggieSunrise Wrote: [ -> ]Armed courier?

We all know how New Vegas starts.
bye
Someone tell him to carry a platinum chip Tongue
and for the record the 'Armed Courier' is one determined guy: Some guy shot him in the head so he tracks him down and murders him....?
Best Revenge kill ever.

Enjoy your time.
(02-27-2016, 08:56 AM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]Mart and April
Typo.
(02-27-2016, 08:56 AM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ](: love me
K.