Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Morph Logs of Abiyamuta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made my Trial IDed Morph on Friday 26.02.2016.

And i was having Fun this evening and night !

26-27.02.2016

~~ Update 28.02.2016. ~~

Saturday i Explored some systems because with Trial ID not many system on the map.

Sunday i started a little Flyarround in the Omicrons.Delta met some peoples nothing special.
Only alaunus talked with me btw tried to untill an Ordership came sadly :-).

Thx to all for interact !

Have Fun and c ya in Space !
***...~morph~...~streaming~ new 'waters'...~darklings~... adress..'Gallia'...***
***...~morph~...lack of understanding....'travelmetals'...-different-...(courious)..***
***...-morph-..ask...~Elder~...for better...-understanding...***

POI-> TravelMetals

***...~morph~..-streaming-... deeper 'waters'...~selfdefend~...and..~dismantled~ new 'species'...(courious)..***

Species-> ?????

***...~morph~...keeps...-streaming-...(learn)..more about -humankind-...~topfinvibrations~..(warmth)...(joy)..***
Are you even in the morph chat...?
Yes, i am but not 24/7 ... But i will try to be more often there sorry.

Greets and *Highfive*
Hello! Sorry for taking so long on giving you feedback, but I didn't know who you were on the morph chat. Your logs don't have much in them so there's not much to say, however:
*There's no need to use ellipsis (...) between every word. I personally believe we should drop this ellipsis spam, and use them only when it conveys meaning.
*Just like I told Immertum the other day, try not to omit important words. **..~yours~...-foe-..(?)..** could have been **..Is ~yours~ -foe-..(?)..** and it's much more clear. Speaking of which, I encourage morphs to check other morph's threads, and see their mistakes. You can also learn from that.

That's it for now. I'm looking forward to seeing more logs!
Greetings @ Nosferath :-)

Thanks for your Feedback about my Logs. And dont be worrie about that u are a bit "Late" to answer to them. Everyone having more buisiness as play all time or watch all time Forum-Posts and the reason that u wasnt know who i am in the Skype is accepted so far ;-). Will try to do my Best to fix that "lil" Mistakes with my "....." between my written words. I work on my PvP Also atm to get back my "old" Skills from HHC, CHSP, Jolt and many other Servertimes because its my Destiny to be a Part of the K'Hara Community and i do my Best. I know its more the Main to Rp with peoples as PvP with peoples in the K'Hara but it is a Special Bonus for me to be able to defend myself.

Best wishes and *highfive*
Abiyamuta
Was in Penn and flow to Texas Jumphole and jumped into Texas. Near Beaumont Depot i met some "Angry" Guys.

Texas Beaumont

Greets
Haha i traveled to Kusari today ... real funny Thing Big Grin.

Kyushu Imperial Kusarian and Freelancer :-)
Oh i was playing the day and have some logs. Have fun with read them .

15.03.16 Omicron Alpha

16.03.16 Penn :-)

Thanks for the People that Interacted !
I was flying arround and saw Person in Drake and checked it out.

Drake Invader Chatlog

Pictures of Invader

He was possible farming Wild Pilots and Gunboat Remains ! ;-(
Pages: 1 2