Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ageira Technologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vPWNAQ4.pngl]
To: Ageira Technologies
Encryption: Ultra
Subject: Salvage Log #318,288

Hello,

My name is Steve Squigs, of the Junker Congress. I'm contacting you today about a recent salvage we pulled from the Texas System. While conducting our investigation of the wreak we discovered 50 sealed boxes in the hold, the manifests indicates that they are docking ring parts, belonging to Ageira. Obviously we are interested in returning these objects to Ageira; namely because I can't get the damn things open to see whats inside even after 300 years in the radiation field. In accordance to maritime law I am entitled to 50% of the recovered value of the boxes. However if Ageira is willing to give up salvage rights to the rest of the vessel named "Supply Ship Ft.Worth" in the amount of 2700 tons of scrap and 600 tons of premium scrap I would be wiling to wave the recovery fees on the docking ring parts. If Ageira can agree to this terms we will need to set up a time to transfer the parts as Congress vessels aren't welcome on Ageira facilities.

Additionally, in a more touchy matter we discovered the remains of 4 crew members; as there was no way to identify the remains they were re-buried in space in accordance to maritime tradition, peace be with them.

Steve Squigs

End Transmission

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Steve Squigs

Mr. Squigs,

Salvaging Ageira Technologies property of any kind is illegal and is equivalent to corporate espionage as per Liberty laws. We will waive any charges against your actions if you either relinquish any WhiteBoxes™ in your possession to Ageira personnel or provide evidence of destroying it completely within the next 48 hours.

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

Hello,

So your telling me after letting it sit out there for 323 years abandoned you are going to claim its still your property and threaten me with legal action? I very much doubt that will hold up in court, so now I'm going to salvage the entirety of the abandoned property, as per maritime laws, and I will hold the items until such time that Ageira chooses to pay me 50% of the salvage value of the entirety of the wreak, in the amount of 5 million credits.

You aren't one to make friends are you?

Steve Squigs

End Transmission

I have been informed by my superiors that I misunderstood your transmission, and for that I apologize. If Ageira agrees to wave their rights to the rest of the salvage I will hand over the boxes immediately.

Steve Squigs

End Transmission

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Steve Squigs

Mr. Squigs,

We have been informed that you apparently have returned Ageira's parts to the rightful owners. It is not surprising that you lack the courtesy of providing evidence here to prevent any misunderstandings. Despite your lack of respect for the law and proper proceedings, we are pleased that you have found found reason to relinquish the illegally obtained cargo to Ageira Innovations' personnel. The next time you salvage our technology, you are to return them to any lawful station within Sirius without attempting to negotiate a reward for doing a public service like any law abiding citizen is supposed to do. Charges are being dropped on the grounds of reaching an agreement.

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]