Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Daumann Official Faction Dead?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Do you guys even check the forums?
So many send you transmissions and you don't even reply back
Are you even there?
We can't communicate with Daumann Heavy Constructions at all !
If you are leaving or left, then at least leave a comment for us so we know that a new group should lead the daumann now.

Thanks for your time.
Mark Hamann
Pavel is currently MIA. IRL can make you super busy.
Dead faction doesn´t look like this:
Quote:DHC- - Daumann Heavy Construction 2d, 12:31:48
I wish RFP would be "dead" this way... Smile

On a more serious note, like Lyth said, leader went away from Disco due to RL and it seems nobody was tasked to handle the forum RP instead of him, unfortunately.
(02-29-2016, 08:43 PM)Laura C. Wrote: [ -> ]Dead faction doesn´t look like this:
Quote:DHC- - Daumann Heavy Construction 2d, 12:31:48
I wish RFP would be "dead" this way... Smile

On a more serious note, like Lyth said, leader went away from Disco due to RL and it seems nobody was tasked to handle the forum RP instead of him, unfortunately.

Sorry if you miss understood me, i didn't mean that it died with no activity but i meant that no body reply to the transmissions at all ...
Not only my transmissions but other players too. That's all
Your only choice looks like you need to find them in game.
As latest recruit in DHC I can say leadership is away at the moment. My aplication was handled after almost a month by Maurice who wasn't even recruitment member, he just did some digging on his own to find questionaire and process my aplication.
Although we have 4,5 members who log every now and then, me being the most active, no one is replying to transmissions as that part wasn't trusted to anyone so folks don't want to take things up on themselfes I guess.
Is there no 2IC? It's exactly what they're supposed to do when the 1IC is unavailable.
Pavel was supposed to return two weeks ago and it's probably a good idea to start getting your chain of command up and running again in the event he does not come back soon.
Yeah, you are right, something needs to happen considering current situation. Gonna poke stuff on skype.
I have bumped this for Pavel, not sure if he is going to check things though Wink