Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: [BRN|HMS]Ferozeshah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[BRN|HMS]Ferozeshah has been sanctioned for:

Quote:2.2 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions or attempting to pose as an Admin is not allowed.

Consequences:

Oh! Someone broke Disco rules... So you go and report him, however you aren't allowed to threaten players with reports and punishments.

Guns and credits are gone.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Second thoughts, don't bother. You've done what you've done and given what i've read elsewhere, debating the issue is pointless.
You are free to talk about it. If you think I am wrong then I will gladly send you chat logs.
I wasn't threatening him. I told him after the fact. But, as I said, what is done is done. I shan't be reporting anyone in the future, or in fact communicating with them at all.
Feel free to report people breaking rules, though there is no need for weird ~comments~
The fact my punishment is worse than his is also laughable, but, as I've said, little point arguing. This is how this place is run from what i've seen, so I either have to like it or lump it don't it?
(03-03-2016, 10:27 PM)SquireJames Wrote: [ -> ]The fact my punishment is worse than his is also laughable

Value of his punishment is higher than yours. Just some false illusions, if you don't know what has been taken away.

(03-03-2016, 10:27 PM)SquireJames Wrote: [ -> ]This is how this place is run from what i've seen, so I either have to like it or lump it don't it?

Follow rules and everyone will be happy. It works in Real Life as well.