Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, i almost lost my life in an accident and i got spared. I got some traumas but i am fine Smile
It's not everyday you see death as close as i saw it today, and i am glad that i am spared to continue my life.
I just wanted to share it with everyone and advice you all .... ( Life is good, So live it to the last moment in happiness )

Cheers
What happened?
Hope you are alright and well !
Best wishes man. Stay safe.
Freelancer Alpha 1-1
Good Flying.

Enjoy life while it lasts mate Big Grin
(03-03-2016, 05:14 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]What happened?

My head was going to leave my body and fly away like a golf ball but lord have mercy.
I was in a car and it got hit by a speed train which slipped off the railway and slide over the road breaking everything in it's way
My head was few inches away from a pointy piece of iron (Hull) which break through my windshield.

Life is good, and thanks for the good wishes guys.
I almost died once.

We should be friends.
(03-03-2016, 05:36 PM)Mark Hamann Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2016, 05:14 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]What happened?

My head was going to leave my body and fly away like a golf ball but lord have mercy.
I was in a car and it got hit by a speed train which slipped off the railway and slide over the road breaking everything in it's way
My head was few inches away from a pointy piece of iron (Hull) which break through my windshield.

Life is good, and thanks for the good wishes guys.

Well... stay safe mate. Life sure is good.

Best wishes from me as well.. stay safe.
Aye. Life is good, keep it tight.

May Lord protect us all.