Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Bastilled: RainBowHP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RainBowHP has been Bastilled for:

Quote:2.2 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions or attempting to pose as an Admin is not allowed.

Consequences:

Please reach out to a member of the Admin staff or post here regarding this, so we can clear up the matter.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hello... I am a close friend to RainBowHP and he did join because of me. He speaks very little English that's why I am writing this post instead of him. and He is on the phone as I type this message. But there must be a mistake, as mentioned above he speaks little english, tho I have told him about the rules and he understands them, he does not speak with other players and he does not know how to pose as a admin. As I've asked him if he has threathen others he replied with "No." Overall when he flies he flies with me in the server and usually I do the speaking for both of us. But I can't recall an incident where the violation stated above has occured.

Sincerely MaxR1159
PM sent
I apoligize for threathening other player. I understand my mistake. I will avoid doing smth like that in the future.

By Lone_Wolf(RainBowHP)
Released from Bastille and you have found your way to Waterloo Station, New London. Please be mindful of the rules next time, and fly safe.