Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Bastilled: [SV]-Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SV]-Valley has been bastilled for:

Quote:1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.

Consequences:

You can't fly Zoner Transport with your current ID. I've warned you few days ago apparently with no effect, so you are in Bastille now. Please prove me you understand the rule quoted above.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Dear Administrator.
I got this ship and it has a capacity of 5000 units and the Zoner ID is for 3600. So, after being warned, did not fly more with this ship, trying to equate a means to fly with legality and do not understand why I am in prison, I did not fly with her after warned. I still do not know how to have a Whale with ID that allows me to fly free legally carrying 5,000 units, but hope to get and then fly with this beautiful ship. Please release me. For how can I fix this if the ship is stuck? Grateful for comprehension, I wish good luck in everything you do.
(03-06-2016, 03:27 AM)Knave Wrote: [ -> ]Dear EllioJr you can fly whale with Zoner ID no problem there but you cannot dock in house space with that ship.You can only dock in Zoner,IMG and GMG stations in house space.So if you need a 5000 cargo ships there are many other awsome ships available.

That's right. You have to use Zoner Whale with Zoner ID only, however you won't be able to dock in House space. You can dock in Omegas, Omicrons, Taus, Sigmas and Independent Worlds (Magellan, Cortez, Coronado, Kepler, Galileo, Orkney, ...) + Zoner, GMG and IMG bases I think.

Send me PM as soon as possible so we can solve it, okay?
That's right, Mr. Shinju.
I am applying for membership as OSI recruits.
If I accepted, I will keep the Whale, but if it is not accepted, I will rid myself of it.
If your lordship find correct release the ship, I am grateful and I can resolve this situation thus keeping the hope of one day everyone can fly with the Whale with all freedom navigation between the houses.
That's my resolution guarantee.
Again, thanks for instruction helpful.

ElioPJr
Mkay. Your ship is in Omega-49 with Zoner ID.
Thank you, Mr. Shinju.
I found that returned with Zoner ID.
Once you have the OSI's position, give the Whale the correct destination in its proper role.
I estimate that you have success in your business.
Greetings.

ElioPJr