Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Core|APM-Klendathu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Core|APM-Klendathu has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Threats and insults are only allowed on the server if used within roleplay.

Consequences:

InRP, I'd expect the Core to use such language. They are crazy fringe dwellers with a god complex. But in Conn, and not inRP? We don't call people that. Twice even. So looks like your guns, equipment, and money have found a new home with a nicer person.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
PM sent
Please stop deleting my posts.
We will delete your posts when they include images/verbiage that is worse than the person sanctioned. Expect something soon.