Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Airo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Airo has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3. All attacks must be the result of some form of justifiable roleplay.

Consequences:

Hey there, i'm sorry for getting to this a little late. I was off to sleep while your situation slipped my mind. I appologize about that.

Well, as the rule above states, you are required to RP with another player in some form before you engage them. I was told that you were misbehaving, and showed up in a cloaked Admin ship. You undocked from the base, and without a single word, killed a player nearby. That's something you can't do around here.

As I slipped up and got to writing this notice eight hours late, i'm not going to fine you as it was my own error.

I'd like you to post here saying that you understand what that rule means, and i'll pull you out of jail where you can use your ship again.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I broke the rules killed his cruiser light fighter. for it was sent to prison. Please poschyadite 45 hours of play incredibly sorry.I did not know the rules of the server. I apologize.It was violated, without the consent of the enemy attack. He just showed me the red due to the fact that he was not with my faction I attacked with 5 attempts I killed him.I understand everything but I did not know that you can not attack other players even if they are with the warring factions.help me please. I do not want to start all over again.
Name Airo
Map Bastille
Well, I was hoping for more than just a copy/paste job from another thread, though I suppose that gets the job done.

You 'can' attack other players if they're hostile to you. You merely need to RP a justifiable reason for it to happen beforehand.
I've released your ship. Please don't let it happen again.
(03-07-2016, 07:48 PM)King Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I was hoping for more than just a copy/paste job from another thread, though I suppose that gets the job done.

You 'can' attack other players if they're hostile to you. You merely need to RP a justifiable reason for it to happen beforehand.
I've released your ship. Please don't let it happen again.

it's hard to really, when you do not know the language. I apologize for his behavior. And in fact I did not know what to ask permission.
it's hard to really, when you do not know the language. I apologize for his behavior. And in fact I did not know what to ask permission.