Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Consensus | Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: F4aFOw6.png]
[Image: xwkBvsU.png]

The Consensus is looking for involved and motivated people for their social and economic network. All working fields and positions are very unique and value highly interesting and diversify, but at same requires responsibility, moral and vision.

CEO's and Organisation Leaders
Tasks: participant in the staff of the Consensus, with the benefit of having a complete access to the Consensus network and a major voice into future investments.

Investors
Tasks: invest credits into the organisations of the Consensus and gain profit and benefits.

Diplomats
Tasks: contact third parties to propose collaborations around projects, inquire and ask for authorization to relevant authorities regarding transport of commodities and right of passage in controlled space

Project managers
Tasks: manage projects or areas within organisations endorsed by the Consensus.

What we have to offer: a huge network and a great working ambiance, descent wages and the satisfaction to work for a noble cause: contributing to improve the environment, pushing forward the human evolution and forming a better society based on the original ideals of the Zoner culture.

While we are very open to new candidates regardless of their history, origins or religions, we expect our members to follow and agree a strict line of conduct* in line with the Consensus values. This means, for instance that if you are looking for misuse of power or fight opportunities then you would be better to not apply because it could only lead to mutual disappointment.

To apply to any position fill the following form: Wrote:1. What is your name?
2. What is your age?
3. Who are you? Please provide us a brief description about yourself and a short biography.
4. Why do you want to join?
5. What function are you interested in?
6. Please provide us a direct contact. Skype or Discord

After checking your information, we will evaluate your application and you will receive an answer within maximum one week after you sent your transmission. If your application is accepted, then you will be welcomed as a candidate with a trial time of two weeks. In this period you will create your individual character RP, will play the story to get into our lines and you will be evaluated by the Consensus and a decision regarding your full membership will be made at the end of the probation period.

Respectfully

The Consensus

*The line of conduct rules the way we behave: including the space where we fly, the people with whom we deal, the technologies we use, and the commodities we transport.
A now gruff looking John Holliday sits before his com. His hair is long and for the moment, unwashed. He still looks fit but he's.....different

Incoming transmission
Comm ID: Dr. John Henry Holliday
To: Dankien Moebus

I have been in seclusion for some time, Sir. Quite honestly, you are the first person in awhile to reach out to me. I've found peace where I'm at but it has come with a price, I am alone.
Midori is gone, the one relationship I did have is gone, my eldest daughter is trying to make it on her own and my twins are thankfully in school. No, life for me isn't what it once was.

An associate of mine fowarded me a message from you that did catch my interest. Your mission was the one I created with Med Force Enterprises years ago. Helping those in need, giving medical attention to those who need it regardless of affiliation and just providing hope where there is none.

If you would like to meet, I will listen.

Sincerely,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
[Image: fz847c.jpg]

Incoming Transmission

Sender ID: Dr. Lara Grey
Recipient: Zoner Consensus
Subject: Recruitment

...loading message...

Hello

My name is Lara Grey, I am 27 years old and I am highly interested in joining your ranks. On Manhattan's University I've finished Chemistry and Biology studies. I've decided to do leave the House space and head to Omicrons as I am not a huge fan of governments and corporations. Here in Omicrons I can focus on helping others and focus on my upcoming researches and projects. I believe that Zoner Consensus is where I can fit right in without much problems.

After a brief look over your functions, I can say that I am very interested in spreading welfare and support to the suffering population of Sirius.

I await your response.

...closing message...

Transmission Ends
[Image: tjdzplV.png]

Dear Dr. John Henry Holliday

Dankien Moebus informed us he is en route to meet you.
Be assured that we would be honored to any form of collaboration with you.

Respectfully
The Zoner Consensus
Sender ID: Alex Mush
Vessel ID: Lemuria
Subject: Join the Consensus

Greetings,

Name's Alex Mush, 48. Born in Cambridge system, in a family of a doctor. Studied medicine in small colledge, then started working in a hospital. I was 25 then. Just in a few months the war began.

In the midst of the Nomad invasion, I fled Bretonia space in a battered freighter. Went through hell trying to escape a Nomad swarm. Many others started with me from Cambridge, they didn't make it. Government and fleets, they were all useless. They fled, like us, they died, like us. After many weeks of desperate run I ended up in Baffin system. Never returned to Bretonia. Never went to another House. I recovered from my wounds, started over as a Zoner.

So I lived on and worked on. Flown my old freighter in the system, hauled supplies and passengers. Then bought an old dirty transport from some bloke, started going further, up to Kusari, down to Walker cloud. Spent some time in Sigmas and Omicrons. Every now and then, seen faint blue lights in a distance. Memory of the old fear, the old pain.

Stopped in Omicron-74 for supplies, and came across some scholar in a bar, telling 'bout the University, the Consensus. So here I am.

If you are to help guys like those who never made it out of Cambridge.. who starved in blockade at Cardiff station.. the guys like I was once.. Count me in.

And Nomads. Need to know more about them. Understand. Fight the fear.

I'm ready to take part in rescue missions, expeditions and research as member of Seraphims branch.

Sincerely yours,
Mush

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Dr. Wes Valdon
Recipient: Alex Mush
Subject: Application for Seraphim

Good evening Mr Mush,

thank you for your motivation in joining the Seraphim of the Zoner Consensus. I have forwarded your application to Dankien Moebus and I am here to inform you that your application was approved. We await you at the Corinth Station.

Respectfully
[Image: KjB4P8U.png]
Incoming Transmission

Sender ID: Dr. Jack_Frakes
Subject: Recruitment

...loading message...

Greetings

My name is Jack Frakes, I'm 56 years old and I am very interested in joining their ranks. In Natural Natural Sciences Applied Institute in Omega 49 concluded the Faculty of Applied naturopathy, specializing in Shiatsu (Massage Curative) Fitoretapia (Healing by plants) and Trophoterapia (Food and Symptomatic Relief Reeducation). Observing your intentions, I rejoiced for noble ideal of your life useful to humanity. In Omicrons and where you extend your influence I can devote myself to helping people and to focus on my near longed for help by sofredoress. I understand that Zoner Consensus is where I can accomplish with real estate the result of my efforts in both time studies.
No more, ansioo to initiate activities related to the purpose for which the Zoner Consensus came into being, awaiting approval of this request,
Sincerely: Dr. Jack_Frakes.

I await your response.

...closing message...

Transmission Ends

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Dr. Wes Valdon
Recipient: Alex Mush
Subject: Application for Seraphim

Good evening Mr. Frakes,

thank you for your motivation in joining the Seraphim of the Zoner Consensus. We have reviewed your application and I have to inform you that it was declined. Good luck for your future.

Respectfully
[Image: KjB4P8U.png]

The Recruitment is temporary closed. It will be reopen soon (max 7 days).
We apologized for the inconvenience and hope to meet you soon.

The Candidature is open again. We are looking forward for receiving neat applications.
Pages: 1 2