Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fort Sofia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Liberty Officials,

My name is Jack Johnson , Governor of "Fort Sofia".Yesterday , while I was checking our Papers , I've noticed a strange fact. Our Construction Permit was signed by someone Jeremaiah Johnson II. As the name is of a Liberty Architect, the signature was quite strange.
I felt something deep inside me that I need to thoroughly check the signature , and after several Neural net Calls, I 've realized that we have been scammed. In a result, our base is without a legal permit for Construction , nor the base is registered in the registrar. I have already contacted the LPI and with their help , I think that scammer won't escape justice .

In conclusion , I would like to "reappeal" for a Construction Permit of a "Meteor-1C " Class Base. The main purpose of our base is to be the greatest observatory in Known Sirius. Our current location is at the outskirts of the Alberta System .We have already received the state of the art Telescope, which we named "Stella" / from Latin word for Star /.
I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter, as our sponsors are very touchy about this type of matter.

Jack Johnson,
Governor of Fort Sofia
Jack Johnson;

Our apologies for the delayed reply Mr.Johnson.

Your base was reported to us by the Liberty Navy, within the Alberta system as no permit for construction had been given. The government of Liberty does not take lightly to such, however base permit applications are studied in a case-by-case. As such We do understand your situation and it has raised a concern to the government regarding this individual. Investigations are still underway by the LPI.

Before we move on to approving your application, we are going to require some extra information.

Is this base operated by you as a person or by an actual group? What are your activities, affiliations and objectives?

We will require you to Inform us regarding the location of the base either in this channel or through a private channel to this governmental center.

We will require for you to inform us over the IFF transponder of your base.

Liberty Forces (Prefixes: [LN] LPI- =LSF= 5th ) are to have docking rights allowed at all times.

You are to pay a monthly fee of 24'000'000 M (Twenty-Four Million) Sirius Credits to Ferris.Dufresne

By requesting a base permit you hereby agree to abide the Laws of Liberty. :::Attachment:::
Any violations of the laws will receive consequences accordingly.

Please forward us any further questions in this channel.

The Department of Trade and Economics wishes you a nice day.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics
Dear William Hawthorne,

Thank you for your response and understanding.
Here is the requested information:

1. The base is founded by 2 associates and me with the financial support of 3 Sirius Non-Profit Organizations, 2 Civilian Entrepreneurs and a Zoner Scientist Group called "Bright Stars".

2.Our activities include: observation of the nearest Star Systems for potential exploration expeditions, physical experimenting with different light sources and the effect of artificial gravity and magnetic fields, and to serve as an Emergency Repair Outpost.
Affiliations: My associates and I took the decision to affiliate as "Zoners" ,as 25% of our Scientists are Zoners .
Objectives: To use our state of the art Telescope "Stella" to observe distant systems, and with the help of our knowledge to analyze the images in order to detect systems of financial interest for Sirius Corporations. As you know the space between Alberta and the nearest systems is vaguely explored.

3. Fort Sofia's transponder is of type "Zoners "

4. Docking rights to the following Liberty Forces will be granted once our Security System is updated (might take 2-3 days): "[LN]" "LPI-" "=LSF=" "5th".
Please bear in mind that all Personnel (no matter guests or permanent residents) must follow our rules. We are a conservative biased group and we all follow both Liberty and Moral laws. In other words - Zero Tolerance to inappropriate behavior.

5. I have discussed the monthly payments with our treasury office , and they understand. Please be informed that once you confirm our status as "legal" , our treasury office will contact our Bank to transfer the sum for a period of 12 months , including the past 2 months.

Best Regards,
Jack Johnson,
Governor of Fort Sofia
Dear William Hawthorne,

I'm sending you this message just to inform you that all Liberty forces have the right to land on our base. Also, I want to inform you that our treasury office confirms that the payment of 288,000,000 (two hundred and eighty eight million ) Sirius credits have been transferred to Ferris.Dufresne . This includes all payments up to 1 of March 824 A.S.

Landing Permissions:
http://upload-pictures.info/image-847A_571A5C6D.jpg
Payment up to 1st of March 824 A.S.:
http://upload-pictures.info/image-0696_571A5C6D.jpg

Pictures may only be 700 in width. ~Skorak
Jack Johnson;

Our apologies for the delayed reply Mr.Johnson.

You have met the requirements and have fully complied to our requests. Your payment has been received and will be held accountable until 01 March 824.

Your installation is hereby approved.

Please forward us any future questions or comments in this channel.

The Department of Trade and Economics wishes you a nice day.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics