Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Activity Notice: February
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
FACTIONS STRIPPED

The following factions have had their official status revoked.

[RM] Rheinland Military
The administration is slightly annoyed with this one. While we are aware you went under some complications due to a serious HC restructuration, you have dismissed the opportunity we've extended to you earlier by posting a really poor FSR. Therefore the normal procedure applies. We're looking forward to your officialty request once you have sorted out your internal issues.

Kishiro

The leaders of these factions needs to contact a staff member regarding placement of the items in their faction section. You are welcome to reapply for official status once the factors that led to the status being revoked are resolved.

FACTIONS IN NEED OF SUPPORT

The following factions are currently not meeting one or multiple criterias and have been put under support mode by the administration:

[C] - The Council

These factions will be given the assistance flag on the activity list and are highly encouraged to seek new members and explore new avenues. The support mode will end when the faction regains an healthy state (which means not receiving another activity warning) or is stripped shall it never recover.

FACTIONS SUSPENDED

The following factions are not meeting the minimum population requirement for their factions, that being having at least 3 active members:

FACTIONS WARNED

The following factions aren't currently meeting the activity requirement of 24 hours:

|Aoi
D9

This is not an actual warning here, but we'd like to remind you that while there is that supposed "merge", it doesn't mean you can just surf on Das Wilde's activity. We'd like to see more than 7 hours of presence, which is quite poor considering your respective locations. Would you kindly spread some terror?

FACTIONS DROPPED

The following Unofficial Factions are being dropped from the tracker for not meeting the 6 hour requirement:

AM}- - Atlantis Manufacturing
Quote:The following factions aren't currently meeting the activity requirement of 24 hours:

|Aoi
D9

This is not an actual warning here, but we'd like to remind you that while there is that supposed "merge", it doesn't mean you can just surf on Das Wilde's activity. We'd like to see more than 7 hours of presence, which is quite poor considering your respective locations. Would you kindly spread some terror?

Although this is completely fair, it's quite funny because A) That's never been brought up before and B) both Wilde and Aoi were heavily carried by D9| for quite a while. It had to be around a quarter of a year, maybe more.
(03-11-2016, 09:59 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]Although this is completely fair, it's quite funny because A) That's never been brought up before and B) both Wilde and Aoi were heavily carried by D9| for quite a while.

It doesn't matter who's carrying who, in any scenario between the three we'd like you to remember this. I believe it's not an impossible goal.
Ah, so FSRs are useful then. Moral of the story is that if your activity has been suffering, cranking out a good FSR before the Activity Report could save you.
(03-11-2016, 10:01 PM)The Kitty Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't matter who's carrying who, in any scenario between the three we'd like you to remember this. I believe it's not an impossible goal.

Hence why I said:

(03-11-2016, 09:59 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]Although this is completely fair
What exactly is the difference between stripped and suspended? I know Kishiro was once warned before http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=134463 here, and hasnt actually posted in the last two faction status reports. I'd again like to ask if these are required or simply suggested.
At least, we tried it RM boys :/
(03-11-2016, 10:04 PM)Gerhard Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]At least, we tried it RM boys :/

Don't give up. Take this as an opportunity to get your faction back into shape, sort out everything that needs to be sorted without the stress and requirements of the official faction status, then reapply. Remember a request is now two months instead of three.
Wow, just realised. Until now, I think [RM] was the longest running official faction.
(03-11-2016, 10:04 PM)Impyness Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly is the difference between stripped and suspended? I know Kishiro was once warned before http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=134463 here, and hasnt actually posted in the last two faction status reports. I'd again like to ask if these are required or simply suggested.

I've put Kishiro in the wrong section, they're where they should be now.
Pages: 1 2 3