Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Morph logs: Madze.Nabucodonosor and Madze.Kar'Belt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sorry for the absence of the chat time! Next log I will try to put it!
How I can save all the chat history?
You can find DSAce.log in C:\Users\Username\My documents\My games\Freelancer

Thats where all the logs are stored
There's no real RP scenes I can see there, just some pieces of your phrases, which actually hard to even call mindshare. Yeah better check the post above, and when you have done long RP scene then you bring it over here.

As for your nomadspeech. It's normal english just with addation of random symbols. Something like:
***...-We- (are) &Bored& and ^we^ :drink: +coffee+ ...(smile) $will$ you -offer- me 'a' +cookie+ ?...*** is definitely not Nomad RP.
(03-15-2016, 01:41 PM)Dimon Wrote: [ -> ]There's no real RP scenes I can see there, just some pieces of your phrases, which actually hard to even call mindshare. Yeah better check the post above, and when you have done long RP scene then you bring it over here.

As for your nomadspeech. It's normal english just with addation of random symbols. Something like:
***...-We- (are) &Bored& and ^we^ :drink: +coffee+ ...(smile) $will$ you -offer- me 'a' +cookie+ ?...*** is definitely not Nomad RP.

Now I understood, Thanks!
Okay . On big thing that needs to change. Stop using all those symbols. It makes your sentence hard to read, takes a lot more effort to read and it's far more complicated. Use symbols less frequently. I personally only use a few symbols and I'll let you know what I use. Many other K'Hara use them for the same reasons but do feel free to use them slightly differently.

* - Asterix are usually used to start Nomad sentences. It's a tail tail sign that a Nomad is trying to speak to you using Telepathy be it via visions or straight out talking. Asterix can also be used to emphasize words just like the above but it's less commonly seen.

' - The apostrophe is more commonly used when saying who you're speaking to. Nomads tend to use possessive pronouns a lot when describing people. Possessive pronoun are like Ours and Yours which are the most commonly used. Ours represents I or Me and Yours usually represents You.

" ~ . - The Speech Quotes, Tidle and Period are genially used to emphasize words that you want to stand out. People can assign these letters to things like nouns but again that's personal preference. The Period is often seen less since it can make sentences look cluttered.

[ ] ( ) - A straight bracket and curved brackets are usually saved for emotions and sometimes for calling people. Usually for emotions they're at the end of the sentence and they usually look like [Anger] [Joy] or even sometimes [!!] for excitement or being alert or [??] for curiosity or that you do not understand something. A question basically.

{ } - This weird bracket thing is used for both calling someone by a name, identifying a warship or an object (Like {Metal Husk Alexia} ) or it's more commonly seen when people write visions. Visions are a good way of getting your RP across if the person you're talking to isn't fully understanding what you're saying. In visions you don't have to use and quotation/symbols which makes it easier for both people to understand and write.

Other then that, not many other symbols/quotation are used. Try not to write a Period after every single word as it makes things look cluttered and certainly cut down on quotation and symbols like + = # @ £ $ %.

Your sentence structure is very basic. 3 word sentences isn't going to get you into K'Hara but it's a good start. One big suggestion I have for you is if you're struggling to think of something, think of the sentence if English first. Then, go over the sentence and replace a few words with other words that describes said thing and then put a few symbols into it. A good example of how to make sentences was made by . It can be found here and I suggest you read all of it.

Obviously Scourge has customised his language to slightly differently to what I would do but customisation is good.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask here or in the Morph chat.

Stop. Please just stop. People can use English sentences if they want to. Just because it's written in straight English doesn't mean it's not Nom RP. We just prefer that you use slightly different words to every day words.
(03-15-2016, 02:19 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]Okay . On big thing that needs to change. Stop using all those symbols. It makes your sentence hard to read, takes a lot more effort to read and it's far more complicated. Use symbols less frequently. I personally only use a few symbols and I'll let you know what I use. Many other K'Hara use them for the same reasons but do feel free to use them slightly differently.

* - Asterix are usually used to start Nomad sentences. It's a tail tail sign that a Nomad is trying to speak to you using Telepathy be it via visions or straight out talking. Asterix can also be used to emphasize words just like the above but it's less commonly seen.

' - The apostrophe is more commonly used when saying who you're speaking to. Nomads tend to use possessive pronouns a lot when describing people. Possessive pronoun are like Ours and Yours which are the most commonly used. Ours represents I or Me and Yours usually represents You.

" ~ . - The Speech Quotes, Tidle and Period are genially used to emphasize words that you want to stand out. People can assign these letters to things like nouns but again that's personal preference. The Period is often seen less since it can make sentences look cluttered.

[ ] ( ) - A straight bracket and curved brackets are usually saved for emotions and sometimes for calling people. Usually for emotions they're at the end of the sentence and they usually look like [Anger] [Joy] or even sometimes [!!] for excitement or being alert or [??] for curiosity or that you do not understand something. A question basically.

{ } - This weird bracket thing is used for both calling someone by a name, identifying a warship or an object (Like {Metal Husk Alexia} ) or it's more commonly seen when people write visions. Visions are a good way of getting your RP across if the person you're talking to isn't fully understanding what you're saying. In visions you don't have to use and quotation/symbols which makes it easier for both people to understand and write.

Other then that, not many other symbols/quotation are used. Try not to write a Period after every single word as it makes things look cluttered and certainly cut down on quotation and symbols like + = # @ £ $ %.

Your sentence structure is very basic. 3 word sentences isn't going to get you into K'Hara but it's a good start. One big suggestion I have for you is if you're struggling to think of something, think of the sentence if English first. Then, go over the sentence and replace a few words with other words that describes said thing and then put a few symbols into it. A good example of how to make sentences was made by . It can be found here and I suggest you read all of it.

Obviously Scourge has customised his language to slightly differently to what I would do but customisation is good.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask here or in the Morph chat.

Stop. Please just stop. People can use English sentences if they want to. Just because it's written in straight English doesn't mean it's not Nom RP. We just prefer that you use slightly different words to every day words.

Ok! Thanks for informations. For me could be better the same signs that you used except the [ that I would change in (
I still hope you can forgive me
Pages: 1 2 3 4